3. CHERISHING CHILDHOOD.....

Childhood can be named as just an another stage in your child...but this stage is the most important...either it can make you or break you...our childhood is what defines us...the way we behave ..the way we treat people is just an overview of our childhood....the ideologies we create and the ideologies we give to our next generation is some what the same what we have learnt in our childhood....

childhood experience is not the same for everybody may be it can be a little difficult for some...but that dosent mean that you stop living for life...it is just  a mere start of our lives.....same was with nandini and navya..though it was not so exiting ..and it was not even bad as well...it was good for both of them..where as for fab 5 ..it was a roller coaster ride...with many ups and downs..but they are stable ...and have achieved what they wanted....

after waking up ..both manik and nandini completed there daily tasks and come to there work stations.....

malhotra industries....

manik was working when he got a phone call from fab 4.....before he could say a hi or a hello...mukti started blabbering....

MUKTI-manik today at five ...we all r going to the roopankan studios for the dresses...and u r coming without any tantrums of yours...

MANIK-okkk....mukti i will come....

MUKTI (shockingly)- omg ...did manik malhotra for the first time in his life said a yes to me without his tantrums...this s definetly new....

CABIR-ohh..came on mukti how can u forget ..its all about...

FAB4 TOGETHER (shouted)-nandiniiiiiii......

MANIK(shyly)-ohh plzz guys stop it...and plzz did you forget navya is also there  ...(smirking)..okk now bye now i have work...will meet you all at the roopankan studios at 5 ...

FAB4-byee...

manik smilling kept his phone back in his pocket...and again concentrated on his work...

roopankan studious..5:00pm..

today was one of the most hectic day for navya and nandini ....cause it was marraige season and they were busy in completing there pending work...today even abhimanyu was free so he also came to gave company to both of them....thats why fab5 came even abhimanyu was there...

fab 5 entered navnis office...and cabir was the first one to shout...

CABIR (shouted)- omg....it so awsme to see...some old faces again...

FAB4 (wispering)-control cabir...control..we knw tu navya ko dekh kr excited ho gaya ..but control...yahi hai woh kahi bhagi nhi jaa rhi....

just then navya questioned..

NAVYA- kya khusur phusur kr rhe ho aap log???

CABIR (dramatically)-nahi kuch nhi navya jiii....aap bataye kaisi hai aap..bade saalo baad mili...bada tarsaya aapne apni ek jhalak ke liye...

NAVYA (blshing)-nahi esa kuch nhi hai..woh toh bas ese hi...

alya interupted there conversation...

ALYA(shouted)-shut up u both..let us meet others also...its been so many years....omg nandini u have changed so much...you look grat in ur new attire..a classy diva...i like...and navya..now no more madhubala haannnn.....

NANDINI-yes alya...time changes everything you knw...

manik could sense the pain in her...and thought to question later...so to lighten the situation cabir said.....

CABIR(DRAMATICALLY)-nandini tumhare saath toh bilkul vese wala hai ...samaye ne kiya kya hassen sitam...but u look great...

just then nandini noticed dhruv....

NANDINI-dhruv yaar plzzz..aaj toj tariff krde acchilag rhi houn mein...(laughinglly)

and everybody burst laughing......

NANDINI-guys ...why r u all standing...come it....

and they sat ..and started discussing about their childhood....

guys if your liking it ...so plzzz..atleast vote..and comment...coz i dont knw should i continue or not...bcoz you all r giving no response...so plzz guys atleast vote or comment...and silent readers plzz you all also co-operate

...anushka