6.HEARTBREAK..??

HE ASKED"why do you admire shooting stars so much??"

"because its shines to its brightest..even after the downfall...." 

SHE REPLIED WITH A FAINT YET CONFIDENT SMILE

this the beauty of love..to find positivity in every negative....sometimes the most important thing is understanding...that is what matters a lot....manik was heartbroken ...it pained him to get a no for the most crucial answer of his life....but for nandini also it was not peace...to see the one she loved broken in front of her...and most importantly...broken by her own words....this is what hurts her the most...

in nandinis life ..it was her parents she respected the most...she admired the most....her father in her whole life time asked her just one thing that is..to marry someone he suggest so how can she say a no.....parents give there whole lifetime to us...they sacrifice there happiness...there time....just for some quality moments with there children...so dont you think it is the responsibility of there children to full there wishes....????

this is what nandini did....though it pained her...but for her ...her family is her priority...her everything....she can gave up on everything for them....

maniks pov....

after she said a no...i was heartbroken...but the justification she gave to me...left me speechless..

NANDINI-manik what if your parents asked something to you for the first time...what will you do...??will you give it to them or not.....(i nodded in a yes....and she smiled...) this is what i am doing manik....today first time my parents asked something ...and i am giving it to them...they asked me to marry ..someone they want me to...and i said a yes ...cause this is want they want... i like you manik..i really do...but not as much as i do to my parents...they have done so much for me....and this is one way i can return it to them...manik please understand.....we cannot be together manik......

and manik i hope you understand why i did this....and i hope this wont effect our friendship.....

and she left....in just that  mere explanation of 5 minutes ..i understood how selfless she was...and today i fall more for her.....i will love her ..and her place cannot be replaced.....but she she dosent want this ..than i cannot do anything...and see what destiny wants....

maniks pov ends....

nandinis pov....

after i said everything to him...i was shattered ....as i entered my room i crashed on the bed crying....and after crying for like eternity...i stopped ...and composed my self.and determineed..myself that what i my doing is right.....and i dont no when sleep took over me......

nandinis pov ends....

whereas on the other side ...in maniks house...everyone was discussing about maniks wedding...and they were just waiting for him to came and they can listen to hid decision....

and as manik entered...maniks dad said....

MAN. DAD-manik bete we want you to get married ..its high time...you knw....i even have some body in my mind...if you have somebody else ..then please tell me....

everybody was present there...even fab 5....

MANIK-no dad there is no one...you continue..with what you want i am happy with everything...i trust your decision...

his reply made everybody happy...this time even cabir was unable to recognise the gloominess in maniks smile....cause he was so good at  fakeing....

and after seeing smile on everybodies face..he made his way to his room....

maniks pov.....

nandini i love you....and will always keep loving you ..cause you are my everything.....this time i am doing what you did for your family that is finding happiness in their happiness....and i love you for this....

and he kept crying for hours....and at the end decided ..that he will not regret he will do what is correct for him ..and see what future holds for him...and he slept....

maniks pov ends....

when your precious thing is kept just a few centimeters away from you...but you are unable to touch it ...is the worst feeling of all..this is what manik felt..being so close to what the wanted....but what he got is nothing....just nothing...but we dont know what happens the next moment.....lets see what DESTINY HAS PLANNED FOR THEM......

a surprise update..dont know why coudnt stop myself from writing....so guys please..vote ...comment...and silent readers..please vote...

....anushka