IS THAT YOU???

ROOPANKAN STUDIOS....5:00PM...

a boy standing outside the studios is talking to a girl telling her that what will i do in there....

BOY- yaar why do u want me to go in there..its all girly stuff...u and mom go and carry on with ur work ..i will wait for u outside ...now go....

GIRL (with a stern look )- mr. manik malhotra ....u are coming inside without any tantrum of urs....u knw na i will buy whatever u like...(emotionally) u knw i cant select a single without you....so why r not listening to me....

MANIK-okk i am coming mukti ..and plz why do you always have to use your emotinal blackmailly trick with me....

(so the boy is none other than manik malhotra ....and the girl is none other than mukti harshvardhan kapoor...)

maniks pov....

i was annoyed to hell by muktis childish behaviour ..she knows i dont like this girlly stuff..but then also everytime is chooses me over eneybody..she dosent even choose he boyfriend...sometimes i fell i m her boyfrnd not abhimanyu....why god why ??why me every damn time.....

as we entered in the cabin of both the owners.....i was so much impressed by the interiors of the cabin....somebody must have selected them personally.....i was two chairs ..must be two owners ...the chairs back was in front of us...may bethey have not noticed us.....but there pa did ...she called one of them.... and she turned around....i tell u she was a pretty girl....i thought i must have seen her some where....

GIRL1-hello , myself navya ...navya mehta....how may i help u ...

the time she said this the other girl turned....i tell u she was damn beautiful....beautiful eyes...hairs.....she didnt noticed our presence..cause she was working on her laptop.....

NAVYA-why do i feel that i have seen you somewhere ...but i am unable to recognise you.....

i was about to answer but before me ..mukti did...

MUKTI-feelings are mutual navya.....i do feel the same...vese myself mukti kapoor...and he my frnd is manik malhotra...

just as mukti took out my name the other girl looked up.....and i was mesmerised by her beauty....

GIRL 2 -mukti vardhan..and manik malhota ...gradient high...2009-10 batch....abhimanyus sweetheart...member of fab5.....

i was so so confused ...that how much she knw so much about me and mukti....befor i couls question mukti did...

MUKTI-wo wo wo...rajdhani expresss....how come u knw so much about me ..haan???

GIRL2-being ur batch mate dont u think it is my responsibility to knw about u (smirking) so let me introduce my self...nandini ...nandini sanjeev mehra.....

and i could not believe my ears..this girl has changed a lot...form being fatty to a diva...from being underconfident to being self confident......this time i didnt let mukti question ...i myself did......

MANIK-is this really you nandini...??

i questioned.....

and her reply left me shocked....and really didnt thought some day she would reply to me like this.....

NANDINI-yes manik ..this is really me....do u want any kind of identity proof....i am even carrying one.....wait let me get it.....

she replied controlling her laugh....and i being embarresed said...

MANIK-no no sorry ....no need....

and this gave another round of laugh...and this time by mukti and navya...who were the silent spectaters of our first meet.....

maniks pov ends.....

after having there round of introduction ...and completing what they came for .manik and mukti left....and navya and nandini also callled it a day......

hello guys...this is my first story..i have read about a lot of manan ffs ..so just thought to give it a try.....so i just want all yours support...and please do comment and tell all about the flaws....i m open to your advises....please like.... share ....and comment.....

.....anushka