5. WILL YOU BE MINE???

WILL YOU BE MINE...a question which sounds so simple ...but a deep meaning...specially for a girl i think....because a gives up everything she has just to listen this question from the one she love...because she always wants to live with the one she cares for...every girl has that one man in her life with whom she can she her life to the fullest ...she can be carefree....she can be her true self without any hesitation of course.....

where as on the other hand for a boy....he wants the person he love ..to be loyal..to be truthful ...and should reciprocate the love he showers on her....he wants to see her as his wife for lifetime....when ever he wakes from his sleep he wants to see her angelic face in front of his eyes...though it sounds cheesy..but it is what it is....

maniks pov...

its been 2 months since all of us are working together....cabir and navyas have confessed there love and now are in a relationship ....i and nandini have made a special bond...in these two months i got to know that nandini not the typical sanskari ladki...she is a girl from morden age...i have seen many of her shades in these months ...like....the bossy shade...the angry young women shade...the caring shade...all together i love her shades...and what to experience  all these shades for lifetime....

when i got to about her past with navyas boyfriend..i was helpless because she was sad i coudnt do anything for her .....and that was the i decide....that i will never ever in my life hurt her....and today i have decided that ...i will make her mine forever.....and today i am going to ask her out.....and i am confident that she is going to say a yes..because deep down i she likes me too....

so i messaged her...

today at cafe royale...i have something special for you ...will be waiting...at 6pm....

and she instantly replied....

kkk..mr malhortra...will be there at exact 6....dont keep me waiting...

maniks pov ends....

where as on the other side...nandinis family members were discussing about her wedding.....

NAN. DAD-gurmeet dont you think its high time we should think about nandinis wedding...i even have some one in my mind....we just need to talk to nandu....lets listen to what she wants....

GURMEET-jii bade papa aap sahi keh rahe hai hai...abhi aati hogi nandu toh usse baat krte hai....

just then nandini arrived....

NAN. DAD-nandu beta..come here....

NANDINI-aayi..papa...

NAN. DAD-nandini we want you to get married beta...its the correct time or you to get married.....i even have somebody in my mind....if you have someone else then just tell me beta...this is the only thing i want....

nandini was shocked to the core...but she composed herself and said....

NANDINI-papa...i trust you and i knw all your decisions for me are always correct so please..do whatever you like...i am okk with everything.....

NAN. DAD- i am so happy baets ..so i am calling them tomorrow...

and then nandini left for her room....

nandinis pov....

after saying yes to papa why do i feel that ...i lost something...why do i feel incomplete....like someone stabed in my heart.....but i have to listen to papa..cause it is the only thing he asked for....

nandinis pov ends....

and then she got ready and left to meet manik...

nandinis pov...

i got inside the cafe ...and there he was sitting on his knees...and i was literally shocked....and came forward ...and he said something...that gave me  tears...and made me weak on my knees...

MANIK-nandini...you are the only best thing that has happened to me....the day you entered in the classroom..i was just blown by your beauty and innocence....and i have always loved you nandini...and after so many years i got the courage to say that to you...and stand in front you you saying this....nandini mehta...will you be mine???

i was about to say a yes ...but then i remembered what i said ti papa his morning...

NANDINI-NO MANIK...this cant happen....

so guys ...wait for the next chapter cause there are clarifications...as...so guys please...vote...comment...and please show response..because i am not at all happy with the response....silent readers...please atleast vote ..if you all can not comment please....

...anushka