7. PROPOSAL.....

marraige ...a name which itself gave goosebumps in our where listened or discussed about ...it can be a pleasure or sometimes a nightmare even...for especially a girl ..marraige is something which would change her entire existence....and most biggest fear is the fear of rejection...first step of every marraige is the proposal....and lets see what happens...

next morning ..it was a beautiful day with birds chirping....but not for two souls...nandini and manik both were sitting in front of their respective dressing tables and were getting ready for meeting their would be....

maniks pov....

after i was ready i came done...mom asked me am i happy with this marrige...but half heartdly i said a YES  with a smile....me ..mom ...dad...cabir...dadi....and fab 4..all were accompying me today....after an hours journey we reached there....

i didnt even asked the name of the girl..beacuse i dont wanted to know it..i just wanted to say a yes....as we reached we were greeted by two mens of the family...i tell you it was a big mansion and the interiors were beautiful as well...after hardly waiting for 15 minutes...mom asked them to bring the girl ...and after seeing her face i was shocked ......

maniks pov...ends.....

nandinis pov.....

i was getting ready when mom and jeevika babhi came...she asked was i happy ..i said a yes to her..because it was all about her happiness.....after sometime i hear car horns...and i guessed may be they have arrived......

after 15 minutes i was called out...as i saw the face of the man ..i was shocked...

nandinis pov ends....

third persons pov....

as both of them saw their faces they were shocked ....than they composed ...and set beside each other..somewhere both were happy and impatient to talk to each other as well....and then after half an hour they were....allowed to talk in private...and as they entered ..inside the room manik lifted nandini and twirled her..and I LOVE YOU for like 20 times....and then sat down on his knees and ...NANDINI MEHTA ..WILL YOU MARRY ME???....and she said a big big ...YES...

after they came down...and said to each others parents ..that its a yes....

but what shocked the both that...both the parents were smirking....

guys a really small chapter...because there are more than 600 people who read the story but only 20 to 30 like it....this id not done ...so next update only when 50+ likes...20+comments...till then no update...and will keep writing...but until you all like i am not gona publish it....

...anushka