Diary entry no. 1

LuHan49 Edited
_______________

Dear Sehun

       I really enjoyed our dinner last Night. We were happily eating the food I cooked when I suddenly remembered that I bought  Whip Cream and Cherries because I was craving for it. I went to the kitchen counter to prepare it when I felt a something warm blowing against my skin. I was about to turn around when you suddenly bent me over the kitchen counter while squeezing my butt. Some of the cherries fell on the floor but that doesn't matter anymore. After taking my clothes off, you trailed whipped cream on my neck down to my belly and stuffed my mouth with cherries. then you started licking it deliciously that I started to moan your name, you said I was a little noisy so you leaned and kissed me while tasting the cherries inside my mouth. My member became hard down there and I couldnt take it anymore so I unbuckled your belt and pulled your jeans down along with your boxers. After decorating your cock with whipped cream, I licked it's tip and started sucking it like a lollipop. You were groaning and your hips started to moving, thrusting hard until the tip of your shaft reaches the back of my throat. It wasn't long until you spilled your juice inside my mouth. You smiled before carrying me bridal style on the way to your room. And we both know what happened next. ;)

Ps: I want vanilla ice cream next time

Love,
          Luhan <3