Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Poke

Language: english

Content: MATURE

Typos and grammatical errors ahead.

_________________________

"La la la la la~ hmm..." Luhan hummed while changing their gray bedsheet into a white one.

After their stay at his friend's house, luhan keeps himself busy by doing his usual routine in this house like vacuuming the carpet, changing the bedsheets, doing laundry, growing flowers at their garden and imagining sehun pounding him hard at the pool, and even remaking their whipcream-cherries sex at the dining table. He also-- well sometimes watch porn to learn new moves and position.

"Yay! Its so nice and clean now." Luhan said after smoothing the wrinkles of the bedsheet with his hands.

After changing the bedsheet. Luhan went to the laundry room and left the dirty bedsheet at the laundry basket. He was on his way upstairs when he stopped because he feels something vibrating on his sweatpants. He dives his hands in his pocket and finds his phone with sehuns name and picture appearing at the screen.

"Hey Daddy." Luhan said sweetly to the other guy on line.

"[Have you eaten, baby?]"

"Not yet."

"[What? Why? You need to eat. I need to make sure that my two babies are eating.]"

Luhan frowned. " two babies? Who is your other baby?"

"[our baby, The little blip in your tummy  stupid. ]"

"Oh. Hmp! Im not stupid. No kisses and hugs for you tonight." Luhan huffs and ended the call.

~

It was already afternoon and luhan is crying because of the movie he is watcing.

"w-why did he die?" He asks the tv screen as if it would answer him.

"Tell me!" He started crying again and shoved popcorns inside his mouth.

"Why is my baby crying?" Sehun who had just arrived said.

"The guy died!" Luhan points at the tv "what about his wife and daughter?!" His eyes starts to well up with tears again.

"That is just a movie." Sehun said and sat beside luhan, soothing his back.

"I dont care! H-he left his f-family..."
Luhan sobs. "It hurts so much."

"Its his fate. And all you have to do is to accept what had happened."

"I still cant accept it now. But I will learn to accept it. I just need time."

"Ill just change." Sehun said. He is still on his business suit.

Luhans mood brightened and his teary eyes turned into something seductive. "I can change your clothes for you." Luhan bit his lower lip and started removing sehuns clothes piece by piece.