Diary entry no. 3

Dear Sehun

              I prepared so many things for our 9th monthsary yesterday. I went to see you in your office and saw your Secretary seducing you by exposing her Cleavage. Damn that bitch! I dont even need big tits to seduce you! I can seduce you to hell just by wearing your Shirts. I balled my fists when your secretary leaned her boobs close to your face but before her Fvcking tits touched your face I already gave her a hard slap on the face saying "Annyeong Bitch" and pushed her to the floor while I sat on your lap . You were surprised to see me but gave me a hot searing kiss as a  greeting and your bitch secretary angrily stomped her way out of your office. I chuckled at the sight of that and turned around to see you smiling sweetly at me . I leaned closer to your face as I whispered something to your ear "Happy Monthsary Babe, I have a gift for you but its in the house inside your room." You were curious about that gift thats why you didnt stop asking me about it " What is the gift? Tell me now babe "

"Clue: Something sexy" I kissed the back of your ear and jumped out of your lap . " see ya later babe" I gave you a wink before leaving you with a raging hard on your office.

Love,
Luhan

_______________________

ANNYEONG!

This story is not always Diary entry . It will also have Chapters. Lol

Love,
A