Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Time flies away really fast. It seems just like yesterday, luhan was the one picking up trashes and doing household chores in their house but here is sehun now. Picking up trashes, sweeping and vacuum-ing the carpet in the living room, and throwing garbage topless. His babydeer is now on his seventh month and he is lazier than ever. He would always ask sehun to buy him foods or cook for him. One time sehun caught luhan eating pizza and fries in their living room at 2 am while watching his favorite Hello Kitty Dvd. Slices of pizza and fries are placed on top of his bump making it his mini bumpie table while he is laying down on the sofa. Sehun wanted to scold luhan for that but ended up giggling with luhan while exchanging gentle kisses.

"Luhan! Why did you put cup noodles in our microwave!" Sehun shouts from the kitchen.

Luhan rolled his eyes and lazily walks to the kitchen beside sehun. "I am too lazy to boil hot water." He pouts

"Yeah too lazy to just plug the water boiler." Sehun sighed and poured the hot water in the cup noodles and closed the lid. "Here. You can eat that after 3-4 minutes." He says and placed the cup noodles in the table.

"Thanks daddy." Luhan tiptoes and wraps his arms around sehun's neck as he pecked the tip of his boyfriends nose.  "But I dont like the noodles anymore." Luhan whispers at sehuns ear. Grinning.

"You know baby as much as I want to bend you over the kitchen table I couldnt." Sehun smiles and pinches the latters cheeks. "Lets be patient baby. I will make love to you the moment you recover from giving birth okay?"

Luhan pouts and detached himself from sehun. "But im horny daddy." He says, sitting on a stool spreading his legs wide enough for sehun to see his crotch. Then he started Tracing indefinite shapes in his inner thighs with his index finger. "But I can jack myself off in front of you." He smirks and bit his pinky finger seductively

And Luhan can instantly go camping because sehun already has a tent. He smirks the moment he saw the tent and started pulling down his hello kitty pajamas but even before the garter reached his knees, sehun has already carried him and laid him gently on the table. Spreading luhans legs like he was about to give birth.

"Do you feel comfortable baby?" Sehun asks worriedly as he looks at the glass table luhan was laid to. "Do you want me to get your hello kitty pillow so you could put your head comfortably there?"

Luhan nods smiling.

After putting the pillow under his babydeers head. He started pulling down the pajamas of his boyfriend while peppering wet kisses on his inner thighs, knees, legs and feet. He gazed at luhan lovingly as he started to suck luhans toes.

"Mmmmngg... daddy~" luhan softly moans as he clutches his hands at the edge of the table. "Mmmmmngh.." luhan bit his lips to prevent loud moans escape his mouth when sehun licked his ankle up to his legs, then to his thighs, and in his inner thighs.

"Just fuck me daddy!" Luhan grasps his boyfriends hair. Pulling him closer to his already hard member.

Sehun playfully smirks. "Excited are we?" He leans to luhans neck. gently sucking and nibbling on his pale skin leaving tracks of love bites.