Chapter 3 (English/Edited)

Chapter 3: Weird

Language: english

____________________________

"Could you please buy me more turnips soo."

"Seriously Luhan? You already ate a lot!" Kyungsoo whined while wiping the spilled vinegar on the table as he rolls his eyes.

Luhan pouts "Pretty pleaseeee. " he clasps his hands with matching puppy eyes.

"And its gross! Turnips dipped in ketchup? Urgh." Kyungsoo raked his hair frustatedly. Before grabbing his car keys and heading out.

I knew it.

he cant resist me.

He loves me. *heart eyes*

One week had already passed since I left Sehun's house. I need to unwind and refresh my mind in maybe a few weeks or a month? Who knows. And besides, I'm really stressed having miranda live with us in the house.

I just shrugged my shoulders. " Oh well, I dont care. Besides, its really fun here in soo's house. Free foods and he cooks really great." I muttered to myself before eating the last pieces of turnips.

After finishing my turnips, I decided to go in the living room and watch a movie. I plopped myself on the comfy sofa and hugged my hello kitty stuff toy while watching and a few scenes later... what's left was the rolling of credits and me drolling on my stuff toy.

"Pst. Luhan wake up" I opened my eyes when I felt someone softly shaking my body. And my eyes widened in surprise to see that person!

I quickly got up and jumped on him and hugged him like a koala. "Gosh baekkie! I missed you so much."

Baekhyun chuckled and ruffled his bestfriends hair. "I missed you too."

"When did you arrive?" I asked. Still hugging him.

"Two weeks ago luhan. And could we sit? I didnt know you're this heavy." He suggested

"Hehe im sorry I just miss you." I said and quickly detached myself and sat on the sofa beside him.

I fiddled on my fingers and scanned the whole living room and the kitchen.

Kyungsoo.

"Where is soo?" I asked when I couldnt find him anywhere. I thought he's already here.

"He went outside. I think. He is talking to some hot tanned guy." He shrugged "and by the way, I have something for you." He grabbed the paperbag beside him and drawn a tupperware from it.

"What's that?" I asked

He then opened the tupperware and leveled it on my face . My hands immediately flew on my nose because of the smell of the food and suddenly I felt my stomach turned.