Chapter Eight

"Come on, princess. Don't be shy," Negan teased darkly as he wrapped his arm around my middle, pulling me against him as I bit my lip. I looked at the group, who watched us with confusion and anger as he kissed my cheek. "You better be goddamn glad we're not alone sweetheart." he growled softly in my ear, and I tried my best to hide the whimper that escaped my lips as I pushed away from him slightly. "Don't be rude. Say hello to our guests." he encouraged, motioning to our audience with his free hand, squeezing my hip harshly with the other, and I quickly gasped out a 'hello'. Rick looked at me, holding my gaze as I took in all the pain his expression held, quickly looking away out of guilt. But why did I feel guilty?

"I'm gonna kill you," Rick eventually spoke, whispering the words shakily as the small group sobbed softly, and Negan let go of me so he could crouch down, tilting his head slightly as he grinned at the man. "What was that? I didn't quite catch that, you're gonna have to speak up." Negan stated, taunting him as Rick looked down briefly before meeting his gaze. "Not today...not tomorrow...but I'm gonna kill you." he repeated, louder this time, and Negan made a strange sucking noise as he thought over Rick's statement. "Simon, what'd he have, a knife?" he asked looking up at Simon, who nodded. "And a hatchet." Negan chuckled softly, "A hatchet?" With another nod from Simon he looked back at Rick. "Simon here is my right hand man; they're important to have. You got one of those....or did I just," he made a loud clicking noise with his tongue, motioning with his bat as Rick glared at him, which Negan didn't seem to like as he reached out to grip his chin. "I suggest you stop looking at me like that, Prick. I wouldn't want to kill someone else, but I will. You belong to me now....got it?" he asked with a low growl, and when Rick didn't reply he raised his voice. "Speak when spoken to!"

"Yes....yes," Rick said quickly, tears now streaming down his face as he held Negan's gaze. Negan let go of the man's chin, and Rick fell forward onto his hands as Negan got up and took a step back, motioning to the one who'd punched him minutes before. "Get him in the truck." His men grabbed the man, and he fought weakly as they dragged him into the back of the truck, Dwight aiming the crossbow ready to shoot as Maggie let out a sob. Negan bent over, grinning at Rick. "He's mine now. I like him; he's got balls unlike someone I know." he stated with a chuckle, and I noticed him giving Dwight a quick look, hinting that something had happened. "If you keep fighting back, I will cut pieces off of...the hell's his name?" he asked Simon, furrowing his brow curiously. Simon thought for a moment before replying, "Daryl." Negan chuckled at his answer. "That actually fits. But I will cut pieces off of Daryl and mail them to you. And I'll keep doing that until you learn, or he dies, it'd be your choice."

Rick looked to the ground as I met Maggie's gaze, feeling sick from the way she looked at me. "Welcome to a brand new beginning, you sorry shits!" Negan announced loudly with a wide grin, and I hadn't had enough time to breathe before he grabbed my arm, dragging me along with him as he started to walk away. "Keep one of the cars, you'll need it to haul all the supplies you're gonna find for me. I'll be by in a week for my stuff. Until then...ta- ta." His grip loosened once we made it to his truck, and after opening the side door he pushed me in roughly, slamming it shut before walking around to the driver's side. "Negan I- I'm sorry." I started to say, but he held a finger up. "You'd be fucking dead right now if I didn't like you so much, princess." he informed me in a hushed whisper, voice filled with menace as he started the car, and I kept silent the whole drive back.

Author's Note: hey guys! I apologize if any the's are misspelled, my phone continues to want to autocorrect it to 'he' I plan to fix it though lol let me know what you think! I realize this wasn't my best chapter but they will get better