chapter 110

Mark stared at Marky awkwardly, "What are you doing?". Marky then pointed at marks nose piercing, "what is that?" He asked

"It's a piercing" Mark answered. "Oh" marky said and sat back down on marks lap.

Mark chuckled and petted Marky's head. Marky stared at jack and smiled.

Mark took out his phone and played with it. Marky saw Jack's eyes slowly open, marky poked mark to get his attention

Mark looked at Marky, then at Jack. Jack slowly sat up and let out a cute yawn. Marky's little tail started to wag.

Mark chucked, "Morning, beautiful". Jack blushed a bit, "morning, Teddy bear" he said softly. Marky ran over to jack and sat in his lap, "hello, angel" he said smiling. Jack giggled and petted marky's head, "and hello to you too, marky" he said.

"How did ya sleep?" mark asked. "Good" jack said. "What happened while I was asleep?" He asked.

"Marky and I talked for a bit" Mark said with a shrug. Jack nodded and kissed marks cheek.

Mark smiled and pecked Jack's lips. Jack smiled, "I love you"

"I love you too, beautiful." Mark smiled warmly at Jack. Jack blushed at nickname and playfully rolled his eyes.

Mark hugged Jack and smiled. Jack noticed mark was shirtless, "isn't it a little cold to be without a shirt" he joked giggling a bit.

Mark chuckled, "Yeah". Jack giggled, "you are silly, markimoo" he said smiling. Marky cuddled up to jack

Mark ruffled Jack's hair and laughed. Jack pouted at his messed up hair

Mark chuckled and kissed Jack's forehead. Jack smiled and ruffled marks hair

Mark laughed, "My hair.". Jack giggled, marky smiled and curled up in jacks lap