chapter 149

Mark grabbed Jack's hand and glared at the guy. "Whatever." The guy walked away. Jack sighed and looked at mark, "are you ok" he asked simply.

"I'm alright, are you?" mark said. Jack nodded, "yeah" he said simply. He knew there was something off him, bad thoughts were in his Head but he pushed the down.

"Jacky, are you sure?" mark asked worriedly. "Yeah" jack said smiling, a fake smile that is hiding what he is thinking and feeling like 'maybe mark doesn't love me anymore' or 'I'm not good enough'

Mark frowned, feeling like Jack was lying to him, "Are you sure you're okay? You seem off, love.". "Yes, I'm fine. Don't worry about me, teddy bear" jack said smiling, he really didn't want mark to worry but he did want to tell Mark about what's on in his mind but he keeps his mouth shut and let's the mask that hide his emotions and thoughts.

Mark frowned and decided not to push the topic further. He nodded and hugged Jack. Jack softly smiled and ruffled Mark's hair

Mark gave Jack a sad smile and turned back to being serious. Jack noticed mark coming serious but didn't say anything

Mark started walking out of the store. Jack followed mark out of the store.

Mark knew something was up with his leprechaun. He could feel it. And he knew Jack wasn't gonna tell him about it. "You ok, mark?" Jack asked

Mark nodded and smiled a little before he continued to walk. "You seem to be a bit ticked about something, do you wanna go home" jack asked softly

Mark stopped walking and turned around to face Jack, he cupped Jack's face and rested his forehead against Jack's, "Jack... Angel. Please tell me what's wrong." Mark plead. "Nothing is wrong, teddy bear" jack said softly

Mark frowned, "Jack. Please. I feel like you're hiding something from me. Please tell me.". Jack sighed and frown, "p-please don't w-worry about m-me , mark. " he stuttered softly. 'I don't deserve it, I don't deserve you. I'm not even good enough for you' he thought.

"I am worried, Jack! I can't not be worried. I love you so much. I wanna know what's wrong! I wanna help you. You're my life." Mark hugged Jack tightly. Jack hugged back, as much as jack wanted to tell mark, he couldn't. He has told mark about him masking his feelings but jack doesn't know nor hopes mark remembers.