Chapter 1 - '' Here in this world I'm awaked with mistakes''

"Madeleine come on it's time to go! Have you packed all your things?!"

I heard my mum yell from downstairs.

I didn't bother to reply and just decided to reluctantly make my way down the staircase.

As I reached the bottom of the stairs, my little sister ran up to me and grabbed my hand in excitement.

"Come on Maddy let's go!" She said enthusiastically while using all her force to pull me towards the door.

I wish I was as happy and excited as her to be going on a camping trip.

I smiled at her and grabbed my bag from the hallway as she pulled me along.

I saw my dads head pop up from behind the front door.

"Come on girls lets go because we're going to miss our ferry." He said quickly and motioned with his hand towards the car; encouraging us to leave.

My little sister ran towards my dad and grabbed his hand leading him towards our packed vehicle.

I guess it's time to go. This is going to be the worst summer vacation ever. No wi-fi, no friends and worst of all no warm, comfortable bed to sleep in.

I slid into the car and instantly put my headphones on to block out the world around me. I flicked through my iPod and and decided to play some of my favourite Pierce The Veil tracks.

The car journey was long and exhausting. Thankfully May had fallen asleep and she wouldn't be bugging me to play 'I spy' with her throughout the whole trip.

As I listened to the Mexican tunes of Pierce The Veil, I began to feel tired. My eyelids felt heavy and were begging to be closed shut. I finally gave in and closed my eyes soon to be followed by me falling asleep.