Chapter 28-All of Me

Niklaus had everything he needed to start his sacrifice. He had his holding place for his goddesses, he had his minions hard at work, and he had witches to do the spell. Everything was going according to his master plan. "Marcel wouldn't you say this is a perfect time to start?" Niklaus asked Marcel.

The vampire then turn to his two witch companions Davina and Sophie. "You heard the man," he said.

The girls immediately went to work. They set up a circle of cypress seeds, wolf's blood, and phoenix ash to trap Artemis. And a circle of papyrus oil, egret feathers, and pomegranate seeds to hold Andorra. As the witches chanted the glass blew out of every window boarded or not. The lights flickered and went out. The Earth started to shake beneath their feet and soon each circle sparkled with blue crystals of light. It was working. Klaus smiled and bored his fangs in anticipation of confrontation, but he had the place warded with every Winchester spell Benny could find. Andorra and Artemis were going to be powerless.

Artemis was upset that her plan was progressing faster than she wanted. It was still going on without a hitch, but she wanted to draw out Andorra’s suffering for another month or so. It was a shame Stefan didn’t play his role as planned. Now things were going to get physical and blood was bound to fall. Her ruby red lips turned upwards in a taunt smile at the thought.

She put Stefan in the glass cylinder with Andorra so they could say their goodbyes. Artemis had to fix things with Alexander. She glanced at her sister one last time as Andorra held onto Stefan and cried over his still body. Artemis couldn't wait to see Andorra's reaction when she actually killed Stefan. Artemis left her sister with a smile on her face.

Andorra ran her fingers through Stefan's hair. She knew he was going to wake soon, but the anticipation was killing her. She had wanted to say so much to him but didn't know where to start. She grabbed his hand and gently song to him.

Stefan looked up at her. He couldn't believe his eyes. He sat up against the will of his aching body and kissed her. "I thought she killed you," he said as he cradled her face in his hands.

"She's going to and I don't care, I just want to make sure you all are safe," she cried.

Stefan kissed her again. He missed the sweet taste of her lips. "I'm not going to let her kill you. Damon and Bonnie are working with Persephone and they'll find us," Stefan promised her.

"Persephone can't leave Hades before her time, it will change the seasons and Demeter will come for her," Andorra said.

"That's not true?" Stefan questioned.

"Yes it is," Andorra said. "She won't be able to stay for longer than a day. Come the second morning Demeter will come for her."

"That's convent," Stefan said trying to think of a plan, "Do you know where we are?"

"Technically, we're in Ephesus at Artemis's favorite temple, but were in Olympus," Andorra said.

"Okay we'll figure something out when Artemis gets back. We'll get out and make a run for it," Stefan said.

She rubbed the side of his face, "I'm going to get you home I promise," she smiled at him.

Stefan put his hand over hers and looked into her eyes. "I'm not living in a world where you don't exists. I'm not going to spend one more day without you by my side, do you understand me?" he said in a forceful voice.

She just nodded and smiled. She was so glad to have him there with her. She kissed his lips never wanting to miss that feeling again. "I love you Stefan."