Part 1

Hi. I'm Tony Smith. I'm an average 20-something young man. I'm looking a job, one that I can have for a long time.

I was walking down the street when I came across the signs for Babies R Us. I went inside and see if they were hiring.

I looked around and admired all the baby items they were selling to expecting and veteran mothers and fathers of little ones.

I noticed a baby bottle with a cute design on it. It was a picture of Winnie the Pooh. I must have stood there for a while because an older woman came from behind and asked if I needed any help with anything. I said that I was fine and asked where Customer Service was located.  She pointed to the signs that were leading the way and I made my way over.

I asked the lady who was sitting at the desk if I could speak to a Manager about a possible job. She told me to sit over in the waiting area and a Manger would be over to meet me shortly. Moments later a beautiful woman was walking toward me and introduced her as Stella Francis. I shook her hand and said that I was Tony Smith. She lead the way back to her office so we could continue our conversation.

I noticed when we walked inside that she had an array of awards and achievements mounted on the walls. She motioned me to sit down in one of the chairs and proceeded to tell me she did have a position available and that I was perfect for the job. She didn't explain what the job was but that I only had 5 minutes to make my decision . I accepted her offer and thanked her for the opportunity.