Parts 2 and 3

"What's the position?" I asked. She explained that I was going to be part of the Live Demonstration team. She handed me a list of instructions detailing what I was expected to wear tomorrow promptly at 10am the next day. Before I was allowed to leave and go home for the remainder of the day I needed to fill out some paperwork first. I had to initial several documents and sign some too. I didn't read through all of what each document said just skimmed through each one. Once that was done I thanked Stella once again and left to go back home.  As I was leaving I noticed that I was the only boy working there which I found odd.

Once I left the store I reviewed the list she had given me. I had to wear a light blue t-shirt, along with black athletic shorts and ankle socks.

I got back home and started laying out my clothes that I was going to wear the next day. Once that was done I doubled checked to make sure everything was in order.

**SKIP TO NEXT DAY**

BUZZ! BUZZ! BUZZ! That was the sound of my alarm. It was time to wake up and get ready for my first day at my new job. I took a nice hot shower, changed into the clothes I had laid out the night before, and ate a healthy breakfast before leaving for work.

I was starting to get butterflies in my stomach as I made my way to work. I took a few deep breaths and entered the store. I was told by one of the cashiers by the front desk to wait for Stella outside her office. I was getting nervous again and told myself to relax and that I had nothing to worry about.

Right on schedule, Stella opened the door and invited me inside her office once again. She began by saying, "From this moment forward you belong to me now." I was shaking in my seat as I listened to every word she was saying. She went on to say, "You will be living with me starting today" holding up the legal agreement that had my signature on it. I had no memory of signing anything like that. I assumed it must be one of the many forms she had me sign but I didn't bother by looking it over first.  It stated that I will be living with her for the next 6 months or however long Stella sees fit. I was in a state of shock and had no words to express how I was feeling. I took a deep breath and said, "Stell..." but was cut off as she grabbed my wrist and said, "NO, it's Mommy." She gave my wrist a light slap like you would punish a small child. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I simply nodded and said in almost a whisper, "Yes Mommy."