Part 10

I was woken to the smell of poop, my poop. I had messed my diaper without realizing I had to go. I squirmed in the crib. I began to whimper and fuss. Tears began to roll down my cheek. Moments later, Mommy walked in.

"Oh no baby boy. What's the matter?" She knew what was the matter. Couldn't she smell that I had messed my diaper. "Did my baby messed his diaper? I think he did. Let's get you changed huh. Does that sound good?" Mommy picked me up and the messed had spread even more. "Someone is a stinky baby after his nappy nap. You'll be all clean soon precious."

Mommy got me secured on the changing table then got out the wipes, powder, and a clean diaper. "Oops Mommy almost forgot." She went back to the crib and retrieved my pacifier. "There you go hunny. Now let's get this stinky diaper off of you." Mommy expertly and quickly changed my poopy diaper.

Angelica walked in soon after. "Did somebody go poo poo in his diapie? Aww look how cute he is in his fresh clean diapie." Mommy put me in what is called Preschool diapers. Mommy likes this company, ABU. She has a lot of diapers that comes from this company. Mommy and Angelica chatted as if I wasn't even there. I managed to hear part of there conversation. Angelica was telling Mommy how I didn't want to eat the peaches and that I was given a spanking. Mommy warned Angelica next time to not use as much laxative in my bottle next time as it was hard for her to clean up.

Mommy dressed me in a yellow onesie and put on fresh clean socks. She also clipped my pacifier to my onesie. "Is Baby ready to see his new home? Wave bye bye to Aunty Angelica." To please Mommy and try to get her on my good side I waved to Angelica as Mommy strapped me in an oversized stroller.