Part 11

"Are you ready Baby?" We made our way down the hallway towards Customer Service. As we walked past a couple of young ladies came over and peeked inside the stroller. "Aww he is so cute. Who's a cute widdle baby?" I was getting overwhelmed by the attention that I didn't notice that my pacifier fell out of my mouth. "Uh oh. Here you go little one." One of the girls placed my pacifier back into my mouth. "Sorry we got to get going girls" said Mommy as we hurried along.We got a couple of weird looks from customers as we exited the building.

Mommy pushed me down the street in the opposite direction of my old home. We stopped by a red 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage with tinted windows. Mommy got me out of the stroller and opened up the passenger door. There was a car seat set up for me to ride in. I started to fuss as Mommy was strapping me in reinforcing my status as a baby. "Now I want you to hold this with both hands" as she removed my pacifier and handed me a bottle. I did as I was told and held the bottle with both hands and placed the nipple in my mouth. "Good boy. Now make it's all gone by the time we get home." I started to drink from the bottle. It tasted different then the other one I had before. I gave Mommy a surprised look. She said it was "Mommy's milk" and that Baby should get used to it. At home Mommy will begin breastfeeding you and while we are outside or in public you will get a bottle. Mommy got into the driver seat and started to drive toward her house.

About 15 minutes into the drive Mommy couldn't hear the constant sucking noises coming from the backseat. She saw that I had finished the bottle. She praised me and rewarded me with my pacifier once again.