Part 12

"We're home." Mommy pulled into this beautiful home outside of town. Nice front yard with a garden out front. It had a nice two car garage too. Mommy parked the car and came to the back to unbuckle me from the car seat. She carried me on her hip inside the house. She turned on the lights and carried me throughout the house giving me a tour.

"Time to see your new room precious." Mommy lead me up the stairs and to a door that was opposite of the master suite. "1...2...3." Mommy opened the door revealing a nursery that was perfect for her bundle of joy. It had a changing table with cute animal designs on the mattress. A bookcase with lots of different picture books was near one wall. A small playpen was also set up too. There was a crib with a couple stuff animals inside as well as a mobile hanging above head. Two baby monitors were strategically placed in the nursery so Mommy could hear if and when Baby was crying or upset in the middle of the night. "What do you think hunny?" I looked around and gave Mommy an adorable cute smile behind my pacifier. "I'm so happy you like it sweetheart. Why don't we get you something to fill that tummy of yours.?"

We made our way back downstairs into a gorgeous kitchen. Mommy quickly placed me into a high chair and put a bib on me that read, "Messy eater." Mommy brought over two jars of baby food and removed my pacifier. "Open wide for the airplane baby." I opened my mouth allowing her to feed me the baby food. She did this several more times until the first jar was gone. She wiped my face off with the bib and began feeding me the second jar. My tummy was starting to get full when Mommy took me out of the high chair and over to the couch for my first try of breastfeeding.

Mommy laid me across her lap as if she was about to give me a bottle. She removed her shirt and began to unclip her bra. "Now Baby no biting Mommy. Just suck on it just like you do for your pacy and baba. Mommy or one of the Caregivers at the store or maybe one of the veteran mothers who are breastfeeding is going to feed you just like this during our daily breastfeeding sessions." She guided my head toward her left nipple and gently placed it in my mouth. Mommy gave me a big smile and nodded a little to signal that I should start nursing. I took the nipple in my mouth and began to suck on it. I was rewarded with sweet breast milk. She held me close as I fed from her. "That's it. Such a good boy" she cooed. I nursed from her left breast for 15 minutes until she had me stop and switch to the right side. Mommy positioned me so that I was now facing her right breast. I latched on and started to nurse again. Mommy looked down and kissed me on the forehead. She rubbed my back as she held me close. After another 15 minutes nursing on her right side, she gently wiped my face with a bib and hugged me tight. "Mommy proud of you sweetheart. You did a good job."

Mommy stuck two fingers through the leg holes of my diaper and found that I was wet. "Time for a diapy change and then you can play in your playpen until bedtime." Mommy carried me up to the nursery again and changed me on the changing table. This time Mommy put me in a diaper that was called ABU Space. "The cool thing about these diapers is that when Baby goes pee-pee the aliens on his diaper disappear." I was put into a footed sleeper, Christmas themed, and Mommy clipped my pacifier to my sleeper and placed it back into my mouth. I smiled and sucked on my pacifier as Mommy carried me back toward the living room where a playpen was set up.

I sat in the playpen and stared at the toys. "Would Baby like to watch his shows as he plays?" Mommy turned on the tv to Blues Clues and began to look at a magazine. I saw a teddy bear in the corner and picked it up and looked at it. I sat in the middle of the playpen and sat with the teddy bear sitting in my lap as we watched the remaining of the show. Mommy turned off the tv and announced that it was time for bed.

Mommy carried me to the nursery again and laid me down in the crib. She tucked me in and kissed my forehead after saying, "Nini sweetie. Have sweet dreams."