T H R E E

As Chris leaves a smile creeps up on my face.

This room was amazing, and I surely could live in it for the rest of my fucking life.

I realized all the new clothes he told me that I could wear, and with that dashed over to the closet, walking in.

Soo many beautiful, expensive, designer things... all which belonged to me

I decided to wear ;

With some matching heels

My hair was just in a pony tail so I figured I'd curl it. I went into the connected bathroom searching for a curling wand. Once I had found it began doing light curls.

When done i took my hair out of the pony tail surprisingly it looked nice, so I moved  onto makeup.

For my makeup I took off all of my makeup with a makeup remover wipe.

I started off with my eyes I did a black cut crease with gold lids, and brown & black in the crease and glitter. Then onto foundation, concealer, cream contour, and bake. I set my contour with bronzer, and then highlighted. And I applied Kylies' lip kit in 'true brown'

~

As I walked down the long staircase. I noticed again how beautiful this fucking house is, and I live here!

I spotted Chris from afar looking at me, up and down with a small smirk cut dry on his lips.

Not gonna lie he was hella attractive, and I'd say fairly out of my league.

"Hey don't stare it's awkward!" I yell down at him, finally making my way to him.

"You look like a princess" he smiles at me once I approach him.

"Thank you" I slight smile, feeling my cheeks warm up a bit.

"Come on let's get doing, princess" he says grabbing my hand, which I gladly accept only to follow him out of OUR beautiful home

~

"I was thinking" he starts

"Yes?"

"We should go over the rules.... to our 'relationship'" he says 'relationship' quoting with his fingers

"Okay" I agree looking his way

"So first, no cursing for you. It may sound unfair, but you must act like a lady, and ladies don't curse. Second which you already knew, no sexual relations with anyone other than me, and same applies for me as well. Then, you must have respect, and you must accept everything I buy or get for you." He says