F I V E

Chris and I had decided to go out that night for dinner.

I decided to wear something completely revealing and sexy, just to drive him crazy.

I put on a silky gold dress with an extreme v neck down to just 5 inches above my belly button. Wearing this gold diamond bra thingy, that was already in my room with one of my new chokers

 Wearing this gold diamond bra thingy, that was already in my room with one of my new chokers

I did a dramatic eye makeup look...

And As I get done I walk downstairs

Attempting not to trip on the heels I was wearing.

"The princess has arrived" he smiles, I smile back finally approaching him.

"Let's go princess" he says opening the door for me.

Chris mostly opts for his sleek white Ferrari. He opens the passenger door for me and of course I get inside. It's so low, I can barely see the road.

He goes around to the drivers side. "Remind me to buy you a new car." He says and puts the keys in. "Fuck no, you are not buying me a car."

"What did I say about swearing?" He looks at me with gritted teeth. "And I can do whatever I please. I'll buy you things you won't like and you'll have to learn to accept them."

I sigh and look out the window as we pass brightly lit shops. I've never been to this part of Los Angeles. It very elegant, exclusive, and luxurious. Maybe that's why I've never been.

Okay, at first I was all in for this whole luxurious thing, but now I don't like him spending money on me. I do feel really guilty taking his money.

I'm not using him for anything. He insists he buys the things for me and he doesn't let me protest.

He pulls up in front of a white and nicely bright restaurant. It's just gotten dark so it looks extremely bright.

He gives the valet his keys and the valet gives him a ticket. Oh, valet. Of course Chris wouldn't park his own car if there was another option.

He grabs my hand as we walk inside. It nice and quiet. A little chattering is happening, so I know that I can't be too loud in here. Which isn't exactly my cup of tea, but it's only dinner.

He gets us a table and I try not to trip, in front of everyone, in these heels, while walking there.

"How's this for dinner?" Chris grins, referring to the set up. "This place is amazing." I smile at him.

He's probably taken his other 'girlfriends' here too. Why do I keep thinking I'm different from the others when I'm really not? He did all of the exact same things with them. Which means, I'm just like the rest of them.

"What're you thinking about?" He asks me, causing me to lift my head up from 'looking' at the menu when I was really dazing. "Nothing." I mumble, but give him a small reassuring smile.

We order our food, and Chris is just sitting there mumbling, I'm afraid to ask him what's wrong.

"I'm trying so hard to hold myself back." Chris suddenly growls quietly, taking a sip of his drink. "When the food gets here, Hurry and eat so we can get back home." He smirks.

And as soon as that smirk appeared on his perfect lips, I felt a hurricane happen in my panties.