S I X

We enter the house and Chris locks the door behind him.He comes next to me wrapping his arms around me.

"Now babygirl. Do you want me to make you feel good?" He asked seductively barely in a whisper. I nodded my head. That was a done deal. He turned me around kissing me passionately.

     Then it started getting heated. He glided his tongue on my bottom asking for entrance. I didn't let him so he gave my ass a light squeeze.

I didn't budge so he traveled his hand up my body and gave my boob a firm squeeze. I gasped and he took that opportunity to stick his tongue in his mouth. We fought for dominance.

He obviously won."You'd look better with that dress off babygirl." He pulled away looking at my body seductively and biting his lip.

I took my hair out of the current bun it was in and let my long hair fall down my back.

I turned around slowly taking my dress off and revealing my new lace undergarments.

He quickly pulled my back to his chest and I felt his boner on my ass. I bit my lip knowing what I was doing to him."Such a tease babygirl." He said.

I could practically see his smirk."What do you mean daddy?" I asked innocently grinding against his hard on. He grunted and pushed me harder against him.

I decided to play with him a little more. I bent over to pick up my dress off the floor and I heard his loud moan. He pressed my ass against his boner even harder and started grinding faster."now princess-s..s-stop fucking teasing me." He said through gritted teeth.

"Or else what daddy?" He pinned me against the wall holding my arms above my head and brought his face close to my lips."You'll regret it." He said with lust in his voice.

He started roughly kissing me and I entangled my hands in his hair. The fade in his hair was turning me on and he started sucking on my sweet spot.

I let out a moan I couldn't contain anymore. I slipped my hand hand in his pants and started palming him through his underwear.

He picked me up by my thighs and walked me to his room. He stuck his tongue down my throat and I started sucking on it. I wrapped my legs around his waist and ran my hands through his hair.

I trailed kisses down his face to his neck and started sucking on the spot I stopped at. He set me on the bed softly while our lips were still connected.

"Let me show you love tonight princess." He said whispering in my ear but his body still hovering above mine.

I nodded and let him do what he wanted to my body. He slid my white lace underwear off and aligned his face with my entrance.

I could feel his hot breath on my clit. He rubbed it lightly making me wet already. I wanted him in me already. "Chris. Stop. Teasing." I managed to get out in between breaths. That's when he replaced his finger with his tongue.

It was warm against my wet clit. He flicked it up and down making my back arch. His tongue wasn't even inside and he was already making me reach nirvana.

He removed his tongue for a second and the loss of contact made all pleasure leave my body, then he plunged his tongue in me moving his tongue around my bundle of nerves.

My moaning and breathing was uncontrollable. "C-Chris Don't stop. Oh my CHRIS!" I screamed grabbing a fistful of his hair and pushing his head deeper.

I instinctively started grinding and his tongue went faster. "AH..AH..AHHHH! Faster! Chris I'M ABOUT TO CUM!" "Cum for me babygirl." He said sticking a finger in me while still eating me out.

I cummed all over his finger and tongue and he licked it all up. "You taste good babygirl." He said getting up and laying down. He closed his eyes and put his arms behind his head. "You think we're done?" I said raising an eyebrow. He nodded his head and his breathing was calm.

I climbed onto his waist and straddled him sitting right on his dick. He wasn't affected until I started grinding on him. I felt him grow. He clenched his jaw and opened one eye in curiosity. His breathing started getting harder. "You sure we're done daddy?" I said kissing his neck.

His smirk got bigger. "Ok babygirl. Lemme see what you got." I trailed down to the hemline of his Calvin Kleins and slipped them off. His erection getting larger by the second.

I looked at his face and saw him smirk at my facial expression. "Can you handle it baby?" "Don't underestimate me."

I grabbed his dick and started pumping it in my hands. I saw the frustration in his face. He shut his eyes tight and he groaned loudly. I licked his tip while pumping at the same time.

I swirled my tongue around his tip making his breathing hard. "Vanessa Stop fucking teasing." He said through gritted teeth. "It's my turn daddy."

I continued licking his tip until his pre cum spilt in my mouth. I put my entire mouth on his long and erected dick bobbing my head up and down.

I felt his hand on my head pushing my head farther making me deep throat him. I started gagging on his dick which turned him on even more.

"Fuck VANESSA AH. SHIT!" "I'm about to-" I let his dick go and felt it throb. I grabbed his jeans and grabbed an XL condom from his jeans pocket. I slipped it on and aligned his dick with my entrance and started bouncing on it. I threw my head back and screamed his name.

He let out a loud and low moan "C-CHRIS!" I stopped and started riding him. I started grinding him slowly while grabbing both sides of his torso and picked up the pace.

"VANESSA Don't fucking stop. Fuck babygirl. I'm about to cum princess." He moaned. I felt his dick twitch inside me and he let out a loud moan.

So I leaned down and grabbed his shoulders leaving more hickeys on his neck feeling him cum.

He pulled out of me, causing me to groan from the loss of connection

"You weren't to bad" he smirks

" I was the best you've ever had"

"Come here baby" he says holding his arms out for me, which I gladly crawl into cuddling up to his chest.