Wait, what?

Leo Valdez's POV

The son of Hephaestus heard a hesitant knocking on the wall as he stirred out of his sleep that he had fallen into sometime during the early hours of the morning.

The tan Latino repair boy's head snapped up as the blueprint that he had been working on the night before stuck to his cheek.

"Dude, you have something there," The son of Jupiter spoke as he made a vague gesture to his own right cheek.

The overly hyper mechanic swiped the blueprint off his cheek as he straightened it placing it on his desk which was a complete and utter mess.

"You okay Valdez?" The blonde superman questioned as he pushed up his glasses which had been falling down on his nose.

"Yeah yeah. I'm fine," The small boy mumbled lowly under his breath. He yawned as he stretched his arms over his head hearing a satisfying crack. He rolled his shoulders. He ran his warm and calloused slender fingers through his dark brown messy and curly hair trying to wake himself up.

He looked over at the clock he had seeing that it was exactly eight o' clock in the morning. He had fallen asleep around a hour after the son of Hades had left the control room.

Son of Hades. Nico. He seemed kind of out of it last night. Leo shook his head. It wasn't his job to worry about the so called ghost king. It wasn't like the death boy cared about him anyways. Why was he even thinking about the prince of darkness? Ugh. Nico was getting into his head now? He hardly even knew him and now he was wondering if he was okay? He needed a distraction or something of the sorts.

Jason waved a hand in front of Leo's face as he snapped his fingers.

"Earth to Leo?" Jason questioned.

Leo swatted away Jason's hand as he came back into reality.

"Earth to Jason?" Leo snapped.

Jason raised a eyebrow at the boy. However, he shook it off as it was probably since Leo was tired.

"Um, anyways thanks for taking my shift last night. I was extremely tired although I made it seem like it wasn't," Jason spoke.

"You're welcome. Sorry about snapping at you Superman. I'm just a bit cranky. Nico came in here by accident. He was looking for Hazel. I don't know why he ended up in here," Leo mumbled the last part more to himself.

Jason gave Leo a confused look.

"You do know that he's still here right?" Jason spoke almost as if he were talking to a child.

Leo's head snapped so fast that he should have gotten whiplash.

"He's what?" Leo said. Nico never stayed for more than a few hours a month. Either way it was always during the night. Very late at night. He should know. He was the only one actually awake at those times.

"Yeah, Hazel convinced him to stay for the night or something," Jason said as he shrugged his shoulders in a nonchalant manner. "Weird, but I don't see the bad in it."

"Yeah, I don't either," Leo said. He got up from his chair fixing the blueprints he had scattered about his desk.

"What are you working on?" Jason questioned.