Chapter 4

The next day at school, Adrien wanted to talk to Amber and make it up to her but he couldn't find her, but then he saw a huge group of people. He walked and jumped up and down to see what was going on. Everyone was laughing, oohing, and ahhing. He then heard someone whimpering on the other side of the gym. It was Chloé, she was sitting alone on a bench. Adrien sat by her and comfort her.
"What's going on?" He asked.
"I'll tell you what's going on! My sister! She so nice and perfect that everyone likes her. Even Marinette and your friends."
"Chloé are you sure your not just jealous of her?"
"Of course not. That's because I know who she really is." Adrien raised his eyebrow. "She's evil!"
Adrien laughed. "That's ridiculous. She's so nice."
"Exactly. That's her cover. She acts like the nicest person in the world but then she turns on you!"
"Okay, okay Chloé, but I think your just overreacting because she has a few more friends than you. Now I'm going to go, I'll see you later."
He walked away as she closed her arms and pouted her lip.
  Adrien walked around the crowd a few times to try to find Marinette.  When he finally did, he grabbed her arm and slowly pull her out of the swarm of people.
  "Adrien, what are you doing?  I'm trying to listen to Amber and her time in Hollywood. Wherever that is!"  She giggled.  "I know you want to go on a date tonight but I kinda want to hang out with Amber.  You understand, right?"
  He just smiled and she went back into the crowd. He let out a breath and looked down. Then a paper ball hit him in the head. He grabbed it off the ground and unraveled it.
I told you so! She will take all your friends! -Chloé
He looked up at Chloé who was waving. He walked away and threw the paper in the trash can.  He didn't believe Chloé, she had to be wrong.

~later that night in an akuma attack~

Chloé ran to her room to get her miraculous.  She felt it wouldn't be safe if she wore it all day.  It could fall out or something.  She looked all over her room to find it but no luck.
  "Ugh where is it?!" She said throwing a pillow off her bed.
  "Looking for this."  A voice said behind her.  Chloé turned around to find Amber holding the hair piece.  Amber put it in her hair. "Looks nice on me doesn't it."  She giggled.
  "Give it back!" Chloé lunged towards her but she moved out of the way.
  While Chloé was on the ground Amber sat on her back, grabbed both of her hands, and duct taped them together.  She shoved her in a closet and stuffed a sock in her mouth.  She slammed the door and walked away with an evil grin.
  "Hey! Little magical creature!"  She called out in a Chloé impression. 
  Bumble came out.  "It's Bumble, Chloé."  She said with no emotion.
  "Well it's time to save the day."  She said with an evil grin.

Ok just saying, I can see it going to commercial break right there.  I hope ya like it.  I haven't got any comments so idk.😅