Chapter 9

Marinette laid on her bed and sobbed.
"I thought he was the one Tikki." She cried.
"Marinette, there has to be an explanation."
"And there is.." a shadow loomed over the girl and fairy. Marinette peeked and saw Adrien then quickly hid her face again.
"You have a lot of nerve coming here after breaking her heart." Tikki said, trying to seem intimidating but it was hard with her mouse like voice. Adrien grabbed her wings and moved her aside. "Hey, you can't do that!"  Adrien kept walking.  "Where are you going?!  I'm not done with you!  And she doesn't want to talk to you!" 
  Adrien sat beside Marinette as she sobbed in her pillow.
  "How c-could you do t-this and on a d-day like today." She sobbed.
  Adrien looked at her confused.  "What's today?" He asked her but she only sobbed harder.  He turned to Tikki who had her tiny arms folded as she floated beside Adrien.  "What's she talking about?"
  Tikki groaned and rolled her eyes then flew down from the loft.  A few moment later she came back up with a calendar.  She struggled to carry it to him, Adrien noticed this so he grabbed it midway.
  He examined it closely.  His eyes widened in horror when he saw the date.  "It's February 14!  Valentine's Day!" He whisper and held the calendar to his chest in horror.  He looked over to the couch he had been sleeping on all week.  It was full of candy and a stuffed bear.  He went down to examine it.  Then he found a picture of him and her in a picture frame.  "I'm such a jerk... AND ALL BECAUSE SOME DUMB LOVE POTION!"
  "Love potion?"  Tikki, Plagg, and Nooroo asked.  He didn't mean to wake the others up.  He looked up at the loft to find Marinette staring at him.  Her cheeks stained with tears.
  "What love potion?"  Nooroo asked.
  "Last night after Ladybug left, Queen Bee kissed me as she stung me. I didn't notice till I got home  and couldn't stop think about Amber."
  "Why Amber?"  Asked Plagg.
  "Because she's Queen Bee!" Adrien exclaimed.
  "No she isn't." Tikki said.
  "What?" His eyes widen.
  "Adrien, Chloe is Queen Bee."  Plagg says lightly.
  "What?! I haven't seen Chloe in days!"  Marinette says.
  "Oh no!"