Chapter 5

~After the fight~
  Ladybug had to hurry off before she changed back since she had used her lucky charm, unlike Cat Noir and Queen Bee.
  "Good job, Queen Bee." He put out his hand.
  She took it and pulled him close.  "Awe thx your not so bad yourself." She smiled. 
  "Uh thanks."  He started to feel uncomfortable.
  "You know your really cute, I don't get why Ladybug doesn't like you."
  "Actually me and her are a thing now."
  "Awe really?  I thought I heard her say that you were just a sidekick."
  "No we're partners! She wouldn't say anything like that!"  He started to shake in fear.
  "I'm just saying what I heard." She grinned.
  "No she'd never say that.  She wouldn't..." a tear escaped his eye.
  "Awe poor kitty."  She rubbed his face.  "You know you look pretty familiar."
  "Of course, I'm a f-famous superhero."  He tried to get his confidence back but it was no use.
  "No, someone behind the mask."  She stroked his hair back.
  He started to walk back.  "I don't look like anyone."
  "Yeah sure you don't, Adrien."  She whispered. 
  "H-how?" His eyes widen.
  "Awe sweet kitty."  She sat him on a bench but before he could get up and leave she started to rub his head.  His cat like instincts came in and started purring.  "You don't need Ladybug, she's just using you so she'll get more famous, all for herself."
  "T-that can't be true.  I know who's behind the mask."
  "Are you sure about that?"
  "She's been my friend for almost a year now."
  "Does that prove anything?"
  "Uh, well...."
  "No? I thought so.  You know kitty, I actually like you, I have for a very long time."
  "R-really?!"
  "And if I was your girlfriend I would treat you so much better than that selfish Ladybug.  What do you say."
  He looked into her eyes and they sparkled in the night.  "Well y-you are pretty.... b-but I love Mari-" She kissed him.
  "You were saying?"
  He got up.  "No. I love ladybug!"  He ran off.
  She smiled then looked at all of her stinger.
  "Let's see... fear, anger, joy, sadness, jealousy, sleep... ah here it is.... LOVE...." she laughed evilly.

  Wow ya must not like me anymore.  I hope ya are liking this story.