Chapter 10

Marinette and Adrien transformed then ran down to Chloe's Hotel/House. They swung into her balcony and began calling her name.
"Chloe! Chloe!" They yelled. There was no response at first until they heard something fall in the closet.
Ladybug opened the door to find Chloe on the ground tied up, with a sock in her mouth.  They wanted to laugh but they knew Chloe was a kinda good person now.  Ladybug took the sock out of her mouth and Cat Noir untied her.
  "Chloe are you okay?"  Ladybug asked.
  "And where is your pretty sister Amber?"  Cat said without thinking. Ladybug gave him a look and he quickly realized what he said and apologized.
  "No! I'm not okay!  I just became a superhero and then my twin comes and takes away, not to mention she locked me in a closet and no one noticed I was gone.  AND TO MAKE IT WORST SHE PUT MY BOYFRIEND UNDER HER SPELL!"  Remembering that she should be good she quickly cover her mouth. "Sorry I didn't mean to call Adrien my boyfriend."
  "It's okay."  Cat Noir said.
"I don't know where she is, I've been in there for days and I'm starving."
"Want some camembert? I have a lot." Cat took a box out of his pocket.
"No way, it stinks!"
"Y'all found Chloe! That's great!" A familiar voice came from behind them.
"Alya, what are you doing... here?!" Ladybug turned around, but instead of seeing her best friend she saw volpina. "Volpina." Ladybug stared at her angrily. "Lila! What are you doing here?"
"Lila?" She stepped back. "I'm volpina, I'm a superhero just like you Ladybug, and Cat, and Queen Bee."
"Well Queen Bee is an imposter, so you probably are to."
Cat held ladybug back. "If you are a real superhero, prove it." Cat told her.
"Well I have a miraculous, my necklace."
"So." Chloe said.
"And I have a kwami. Her name is Trixx."
"Awe cool!" Chloe exclaimed, "mines name is Pollen."
"Wait your a superhero to? She's a superhero?" She looked around in disbelief. "Your joking with me right?"
"Nope Chloe is a superhero, but her sister stole her miraculous." Cat said.
"She must be going to do something evil with the powers." Volpina said.
"She already has. She put a love spell on Cat and now he can't stop thinking of her." Ladybug said.
She saw Cat starting to look up and daydream then slapped him in the back of the head.
"Ha, in all the comics and anime, and Disney movies, all you need to do is kiss him. True loves kiss always breaks the spell, and it's pretty clear that it's true love. Like marinette and Adrien, if only they knew it."
"Really, wow you sound like Alya."
"Hehe, well I'm not so I couldn't possibly sound like her."
They shrugged. ladybug without hesitation, grabbed Cat by the bell and kissed him on the lips. Volpina took a picture while fangirling.
Cat Noir looked around confused, "What am I doing here?" Ladybug hugged him. "Still confused."
"What is the last thing you remember?"
"When we were at your house fighting Queen Bee."
"That was when you first got stung, it was over a week ago."
Cat looked around. "Who is that?" He looked over at Volpina.
"That's Volpina, the real one. Our new partner." Ladybug whispered to Chloe. "We are going to keep your identity a secret."
"Gotcha." She winked and gave a thumbs up. "I wish I could help y'all but without mine, I'm just no help."
"Don't belittle yourself and don't worry we will get pollen and your miraculous back." She then turned to Cat. "Cat we need to go, I'll explain everything on the way."
He nodded and they jumped out of the balcony window.