Chapter 1

This is book 2 to Tikki's Secret! Hope ya like it.

Marinette and Adrien walked to school with their arms locked together. He was still a little shaky from the fight with Queen Bee.
  "Are you sure you'll be alright? I can barely walk up to you without you running away."  Marinette asked the blonde.
  "Yea I'll be alright. I think."  He gave her an uneasy smile.
  They walked into the classroom and both noticed Chloé with puffy eyes and no make up and yet she looked happy.
"Are you okay Chloé?" Sabrina asked as she slid on to the bench beside her.
"Of course, bestie!" She smiled and hugged the girl, who was now in shock.
Adrien and Marinette sat in their seats. Everyone stared at Chloe like something unbelievable just happened.
"Dude what's with Chloé?" Nino asked.
"I guess it's true that people can change."
"But those are about people who aren't Chloé."
Adrien shrugged acting like he didn't know anything about Chloé.

At lunch the four teens, Marinette, Adrien, Nino, and Alya, sat at a picnic table and chatted about their normal things and about Marinette and Adrien being a couple or how Gabriel was in jail.  It was hard for Marinette and Adrien to make up a story that wouldn't give away who they were.  They were also pretty tired from last night, especially since Adrien wouldn't calm down long enough to fall asleep.
  "Um hello?"  The four teens looked up to find Chloé, who had an awkward smile on her face and was waving like when Marinette sees Adrien at the park.  "May I sit with you?"
  Everyone gave uneasy glances to each other.  Marinette could see the blonde's smile start to fade, they could just tell her "no", that would be rude since she is trying to be nice.
  "Of course Chloé." Marinette smiled and scooted over to give her room to sit.
When Chloé sat down Marinette noticed a hairpiece in her ponytail.
"That's very pretty Chloé!" She pointed to it, it was yellow with a little shape that looked like a bee but it was also yellow so it was hard to tell.
"Oh, this? Thank you but it's not great. I just bought it at the jewelry store yesterday for fifteen dollars or something. I know I don't usually get stuff that cheep but I really liked it and it was the last one." She laughed nervously hoping that I was a good enough lie.
  They all smiled at her like she was one of them.
  "That's really cool!" Marinette smiled and she smiled back.  "So where is Sabrina at?"
  "Oh, I saw a boy she liked staring at her and told her to go talk to him. I guess I worked." She pointed across the room.
  They all turned around to see Sabrina and Nathaniël talking and laughing to each other.
  "Omg, they are such a cute couple." Alya said as she took a picture of them.
  Suddenly an explosion came out of nowhere.
  "I HAVE TO GO!" Chloé, Marinette, and Adrien said together and ran in different direction.
  Nino and Alya looked around then shrugged and Alya moved closer to Nino and leaned against him.

  Chloé ran into the girls locker room and opened her purse where Bumble was sleeping.
  "Okay what do I do now?" Chloé whispered.
  The kwami yawned. "Just say stripes on." 
  "Oh yeah." Chloé laughed.  "STRIPES ON!!"