Laurance x Reader

~Key~
(Y/N) = Your Name
(S/C) = Skin Colour
(E/C) = Eye Colour
(H/C) = Hair Colour
(F/F) = Favourite Food

------------------------------- 

(This takes place where you two are in Hogwarts because I love Harry Potter!! Your in HufflePuff and Laurance is in Gryffindor. Also you guys are in third year!)

As I'm walking around Hogwarts two boys pass me with Gryffindor their robes and scarfs flowing behind them as they are running. The boy with slight tanned skin, Tan brown hair and baby blue eyes knocks me off my feet and everything in my bag drops and scatters around on the floor. The boy looks back at me but keeps running "Oh Come on!" I yell while crossing my arms. I gather my supplies and shove it all in my bag. I keep walking than look at the time, Shoot i'm going to be late! I start to run and as I open the door to the potions class Snape and the rest of the students look at me. "Why were you late Miss (Y/N)?" I look around the class and I see we have Potions with the Gryffindor's, I also see the boy that knocked me down in the hall. "A boy knocked me down in the hall..." I say "Detention (Y/N)" I walk up to my best friend and sit next to her/him. After class Professor Snape calls me over "(Y/N) I want you to come at 6;00 sharp, Your dismissed,"

~Time skip to detention!~

As I walk into Snape's class I see he isn't there but there is a note on his desk. I walk over and pick it up. The note says that we need to scrub the floors until they are spotless. What does he mean by we? All of a sudden the doors open and there he is, that Gryffindor boy "Detention?" I ask "Yeah.." He says rubbing his neck "You knocked me over in the halls today" I say "What?" "I said-" "no no I heard you but how did I not see such a beautiful lady standing there" he asks while he walks closer to me "W- Well I uh" "shhh" he says placing a finger on my lip. I now realize that I'm backed up on the wall, The boy grabs my hands and pins them above my head "Hold the hell on I don't even know your name!" I say "Laurance but you can call me the man of your dreams" "well my name is (Y/N)" I say "Beautiful name, Now can we finish what we started?" He asks "yes.." I say. Laurance Leans in and we start snogging. (means kissing)
He lets my hands go and wraps them around my waist. I put a leg up and he grabs me and helps me up so were in this position

As we're snogging we hear a high pitched shriek and we look over to the direction it was in

As we're snogging we hear a high pitched shriek and we look over to the direction it was in. Snape was standing in the doorway "OUT!" He yells. Laurance and I chuckle and hold hands while walking out. "Be my girlfriend?" "Sure" I say.

~Your welcome, it's and early chapter~