Vampire! Gene x Reader

Genes P.O.V
I had gone to the shopping mall with Zenix and Sasha and I saw this beautiful lady working at starbucks, if I could I'd suck her soul right here right now! (Vampire flirting 101?) "Zenix, Sasha come to starbucks with me" I shift my eyes towards the girl and they both nod. I walk up to the line where the young mistress is working at and I have to stand behind another person. The person in front of me is basically ordering EVERYTHING possible from the menu so I just stare at the  girl. She has H/L (hair length) H/C that's pulled into a tight pony tail with some hair in front her face.

The person infront of me FINALLY finishes their order and it's now my turn. I walk up and lean against the counter. "Hey baby, I'd like a Caramel mocha and a side of you" She giggles and blushes "I'm sorry sir I'm not on the menu until you get to know me~" She winks at me "But is there anything else I could get you?" I stare into her D/E/C (Detailed eye Colour; cinnamon brown, Sky blue, blazing red) and smile "No, Unless there's a date that you and I could share" I wink "Sure why not" she smiles "Now, What's your name darling?" "Gene"

Y/n's P.O.V
I grab a cup, write Gene on it and grab a napkin writing my number on it. I hand the cup to my bestie and she makes the Caramel mocha. As soon as Genes order is done I hand him the cup and the napkin. As he walks out I wink at him.

Genes P.O.V
Zenix and Sasha got some drinks from starbucks to but all I care about is the number on my napkin. "So Gene," Sasha starts "What's on that napkin you got in your hand?" She tries to swipe it from my hand but I move it out of her reach. "Just a beauty's phone number" I reply dreamily.

A month later

Y/N'S P.O.V
Yesterday night, Gene asked me out on a date! He was picking my up at 6:10 and so I had about a half hour to get ready.
Time skip!!!!
I had finally finished putting on the little tweets and touches of my makeup when there was a knock on my door.

Time skip!!!!I had finally finished putting on the little tweets and touches of my makeup when there was a knock on my door

(I made this outfit, and if you don't like it you don't have to imagine you/your of wearing it.)
I skip down from the top of the stairs to the bottom and yank open the door.
"Hey (Y/N)!" I look up at Gene and smile "Hey lover boy!" He laughs. "You look beautiful this night (Y/N).."
I look over and pretend to cry.
"Wait so you don't think I look beautiful everyday?" I sniff and try not to laugh at his reaction.
"(Y/N)! N-No! That's not what I meant at all! Your always beautiful, but you just look really nice tonight!" A red tint spreads across his face.
I look up at him and laugh/snort/giggle. "Got ya you big softy!" I elbow his side and we continue on walking. I would say about half way through our walk to the restaurant that he slyly slid his hand around my waist and smirked but just kept walking. A wave of red covered my face.
Gene's P.O.V
I knocked on her door waiting for someone to anwser, Desperately hoping it wouldn't be her parents..
The door was flung open by Y/N. She had a lot of skin showing and I almost wanted to go up to her and suck her sweet blood...
"Hey (Y/N)!" I greet with a smile "Hey lover boy!" I laught. "You look beautiful this night (Y/N).."
She looks down and cries
"Wait so you don't think I look beautiful everyday?" She sniffs.
"(Y/N)! N-No! That's not what I meant at all! Your always beautiful, but you just look really nice tonight!" A red tint spreads across my face as I stutter
She looks up at me and laughs/snorts/ giggles. "Got ya you big softy!" She elbows my side and we continue on walking. I would say about half way through our walk to the restaurant that I slyly slid my hand around her waist and smirked but just kept walking. The temptation of sucking her blood was getting stronger and I was going to finally tell her tonight that I, Gene is a vampire.
Third P.O.V
Gene and Y/N finally arrive at a restaurant and go inside. They get seated and are given menus. Gene slides in closer to Y/N (Because they're seated in a circular booth) and places his hand on her thigh. She looks up at Gene but he's looking at the menu as if he's not doing anything. After a minute or two of him just resting his hand in one spot he slowly moves his hand up her thigh. The waiter comes over to their booth and smiles. Gene quickly puts his hand on the booth seat and acts as if nothing was happening. "Hello! Sorry if we kept you two waiting, are you guys ready to order?" Gene nods and whispers over to Y/N "Ladies first..." His gaze goes down to her neck and then her cleavage. Y/N decides to ignore it and tells the waiter her order and after her Gene orders a extra bloody steak...
When the waiter leaves Gene places his hand back on Y/N's thigh, except higher than before...

Ha ha ayee! Yes cliff hanger 😏 Tell me if you guys want me to continue from here in another chapter...