Zane x Shy!Reader

(I think if you've read the other chapters then you know the key..)
Requested
YOUR P.O.V
-----------------
Today, Aphmau has invited me to her halloween party. I texted my cousin Kawaii~Chan (Your not a meifwa sorry) to come over and pick me up.
Text;
Y/N; Hey KC!
Kawaii~Chan; Hello Y/N~Sama!
Y/N; Do you think you could pick me up? My car is broken 😑
Kawaii~Chan; OF COURSE KAWAII~CHAN CAN!
Y/N; Okay pick me up at 5! Cya cuz!
Kawaii~Chan; Bye Y/N~Sama!
Text End

Right now it's 4 so I still have an hour left to get changed, Do my hair and do my makeup. I was told to dress up in a costume but I don't want to go last minute shopping so I put on a Onesie and do my makeup

 I was told to dress up in a costume but I don't want to go last minute shopping so I put on a Onesie and do my makeup

I leave my hair down and look at the time, 4:59

I leave my hair down and look at the time, 4:59. Kawaii~Chan should be getting here any moment now! The doorbell rings and I grab my keys,phone an purse and then open the door "Hey cousin!" "Hello Y/N~Sama!"
"Ready to go?" "Of course Y/N~Sama! Let's go!"
-Tem Skip ;)-
As we pull up into Aphmau's driveway I can hear music blasting from the inside. This is now all building up fear in me, but fear leads to anxiety (Twenty One Pilots anyone?) so as I'am staring at the house, Kawaii~Chan somehow seem to pull me into the house.
Looking around, there are people everywhere, Lucinda is dancing on the table, Garroth and Laurance are in a corner together doing god knows what! I see Travis dancing with a broom and Shot glasses EVERYWHERE! "Hey *hic* Kawaii~Chan and Y/N!" Aphmau greets us and then passes out on the floor with a big thump. The anxiety is building up inside me and I can't handle how crowded it is along with the smell of alcohol, I run outside for some fresh air and sit on the porch. I was kind of exited for this but now, This is defiantly not my type of party. I prop my elbows on my knees and shove my head into my hands. Behind me I hear wood creaking but I don't dare to look up. I hear a dark raspy voice "Hey Y/N"
"O-Oh! Hey Z-Zane!" "Uhm I hope you don't mind but, could I sit here with you?" "Oh DEFINITELY! I mean, s- sure!" (I'm kind of going to let Zane smoke because I see him as a smoker so..) "Do you mind if I smoke a cigarette out here? Helps relief stress.."
"Y-Yeah go ahead Zane"  "Y/N is something wrong? Are you okay?" He asks as he lets puffs of smoke fall from his mouth. Oh my Irene! He's asking me if I'm okay!! Play it cool Y/N... "Y-Yeah I'm just n-not one for loud parties.."  All of a sudden someone picked up a microphone inside and a slow song "Hey Zane, Y-You should go dance with kawaii~Chan" I turn my head to look at him but he's looking away. I look down until I hear an outburst of laughter come from Zane "Z- Zane what's s-so funny?" "Y/N, why would I go dance with Kawaii~Chan? I have all I need right here!" "Oh.. W- what would that be?" "Well of course I've got the girl of my dreams beside me and I got my cigarettes but those aren't important now." I feel my face heat up "The g- girl of your dreams huh?" He nods "Y/N, I've had a crush on you since high school and.. I really love you so Y/N L/N will you make me the happiest man and be my girlfriend?"
I stare at him in shock.
"YES!" I scream and hug him
Okay that's it sorry if it sucks..