Dante x Self Conscious! Reader

If you don't know what self conscious means, look It up
Also reader~Chans gonna be depressed and so warning! Also I don't mean anything written in here I bet your beautiful and perfect ❤️

#Warning Contains Self Harm#

~Y/N'S P.O.V~
I stand in front of my mirror, examining my body, my bruises, Cuts, scratches, ugliness. (I bet Reader is very beautiful irl though!) The blood stained knife laying beside me on the dresser.

Grab the knife, Cut the feelings away

I stare at the knife, some blood slowly forming a small red puddle.

HE doesn't care!

Tears threatening to spill from my eyes,

You're fat, Who would ever like that?!

A loud banging can be heard coming from the front door. I grab a long sweater and slip it on to cover my cuts.
Slowly I open the door and I see him standing there with a smile plastered onto his face. I quickly put on a smile and let him in. The smile on my face fades once he's turned around.

Tell him Y/N, He won't care! IM TELLING YOU THE TRUTH!

I feel tears coming back into my eyes. He looks over at me with his beautiful face, A worried expression is pasted onto his face "Y/N" he speaks out softly placing a hand on my arm where the cuts are. I hiss in pain.

HE WILL CRUSH YOUR HEART JUST LIKE THE OTHERS!!

He pulls my sleeve up and looks at the fresh and old cuts. "Y/N" he speaks out again. "Why?" He looks into my eyes and I look away.

TELL HIM! HE WILL HATE YOU, WE ALL HATE YOU! YOU HATE YOURSELF, SO WHATS THE POINT!

He grabs my chin forcing my face into the same direction as his. "Tell me please," The tears finally come out, Spilling as fast as rainfall.

What made you think you had a chance?

I break out of his embrace and run into my room locking the door behind me.

Come on Y/N! Do it!

I stare back at the blood stained knife sitting on my dresser next to my mirror
"Y/N! OPEN UP!"
I scrummage through my dresser drawers looking for the one thing that almost killed me..

Find it. You know it's in there! Use it

I pull out the gun from my drawer.
"Y/N! PLEASE OPEN UP OR ILL HAVE TO BREAK THIS DOOR DOWN!"
I sit on my bed and place the gun onto my forehead.

One pull of the trigger and it'll all be done.

I hear the smashing of my door and jump with a startle. Pushing the trigger my life fades and I see nothing but darkness. No sounds to be hears. Nothing to be seen and no Dante in sight. Just blackness.

Dantes P.O.V
I smash her door down and she's sitting on her bed cross legged. She jumps with a start and she's gone. The trigger of the gun places upon her fore head has been pushed. I run over to her and pick up her lifeless body. "Y/N...."