Gene x Reader

Title; I love you

Type; Oneshot/Fluff

~Key~
(Y/N) = Your Name
(S/C) = Skin Colour
(E/C) = Eye Colour
(H/C) = Hair Colour
(F/F) = Favourite Food

-------------------------------

(Takes place in LLP)

I was staying in a hotel with Aphmau and everyone else So that ment everyone shared a room. Since Aaron and Aph didn't share a room I shared with Aphmau! Anyways right now I'm walking around on the beach in my (F/C) bikini On (F/C means favourite colour) when I see him. Him, Its Gene.. The school bully. I turn around and start walking away until I hear someone yell my name "(Y/N)? Is that you?" I walk faster until i'm on the board walk. I hear heavy foot steps until im wrapped in a tight embrace by the high school bully. "I'm sorry" he whispers in my ear "For what?" I ask blushing as his hands move down to my butt the slightest bit. "For everything" he says nuzzling his head into my neck. I feel more heat rise to my face, " It's.. Uh it's  okay Gene.." His hands shift lower and his hands are gripping the hem of my swimsuit bottoms. "I love you so much (Y/N), I only bullied you to try and get your attention!" I glance over my shoulder and smile at him "It's.. It's okay Gene." I put my hand on his jawline and start moving my hand up and down. "I love you too" Gene let's go of my swimsuit bottoms and I grip his hand "Come with me Gene" we start walking to the place me and the gang are sharing. As we get there I look around only to see that it's all clear. Gene and I walk upstairs to me and Aph's shared room. I sit on the bed and let Gene close the door. He locks it..
-Warning Smut/Lemon/Fluff Warning-
Gene sits beside me on the bed and I can hear him shifting around. I close my eyes and I feel something hot and wet lick the shell of my ear. "Be a good girl and lay down on your stomach" Gene huskily whispers into my ear. I hum in response and lay on my stomach "Now, Relax and pay no attention to what's going on"  I only nod my head and close my eyes. I hear something open and a loud splat. Pay no attention (Y/N) let Gene do what ever. I hear the sound of a cap closing and I feel a large hand on my back. A cold gel feeling like thing is on my back "Gene? What are you doing?" He starts rubbing my back and.. it feels really good "Pay no attention to what I'm doing baby girl" Gene yet again whispers in my ear. I moan and slap my hands over my mouth "Let it out darling, Don't back.." I feel Gene stop rubbing my back and suddenly my top comes undone and Gene rubs my back again. I let out a loud moan and Gene wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me up on his lap. He grabs my breasts and I moan yet again "Gene!~" it feels so good to have his hands on me but.. Where did he get this gel? I really hope it wasn't down his pants.. I feel Genes hands leave my boobs and lowers his hands towards my butt. He rips off my bottoms and goes back to grabbing my boobs. I moan "Don't stop please~" I press my back against his chest and realize his shirt is off. I then hear the click of the door and a loud gasp "What are you doing in here!" I hear a deep voice and I open my eyes. Aaron is standing there, his face bright red "I cover myself and throw a pillow at Aaron "OUT" I yell. Aaron closes the door. I get dressed and Gene puts his shirt on. "We should do that again" I moan into genes ear. "You think so? Well here's my number and my address" he hands me a slip of paper and kisses me on my lips "I love you.." "I love you two Gene" and with that after (Y/N) got home from LLP she and Gene hung out a lot..
(This was my first ever smutty chapter sorry if it's not that smutty!)