Gene x Werewolf!Reader

(Quick little A/N, thank you guys for 1k views! It's nice to know that you guys are reading my story! Also sorry this came out late my phones been wonky!)

(Also this is in Phoenix drop high)
Requested

Readers P.O.V~
"Y/N! Get your butt down here and eat before your late for school!" I groan rolling out of bed and putting on my slippers. Today is my first day of my second year in high school and that means I'm also in the same grade as Gene.. (He's going to be second year so Dante, Garroth and Laurence are all first years! Also no Aphmau yet..)
You may ask "Well Y/N, who is this Gene your talking about?" Well, he's this really cute guy at my school but I bet he doesn't even know of my existence. I sit down at the bar and my mom hands me a plate of (F/B).
(F/B is favourite breakfast)
"Now Y/N your getting a ride with the neighbours because their son Garroth has just started high school!" I nod my head and push an empty plate towards the end of the counter so my mom can put it in the dishwasher.
I walk up the stairs still only half asleep and fall as I hit the top of the stairs.
"I'm okay.."
I go up to my room and change into my stupid uniform, why do we have to wear uniforms anyways? Us werewolves have to cut a hole in the back for our tales because it's SUPER painful to have our tails held under the shirts and skirts...
"Y/N! The neighbours are here!"
I walk downstairs and there is a lady with Wavy black hair, Sparkling blue eyes, and a long dress. Beside her is a boy which I assume is Garroth, He has well kept blonde hair, Bright blue eyes, and the school uniform. "Y/N this is Zianna and Garroth!" "So nice to meet you Y/N!" Zianna says extending her hand so I cake shake it. Garroth just smiled and we walk to the car. "Y/N I hope you don't mind sitting in the back with Gar Gar!" I snicker a little at the nickname and shake my head. As Zianna is pulling up to the school I see Gene, Zenix, and Sasha walking to school. I can feel heat rising upon my face.. Zianna looks back with wide eyes "Oh My! Y/N you're red! Are you sick?!" "N- No Zianna I- I'm quite fine r- really! T- thank you for your concern though!I get out the car and start walking "Hey! Wait!" Looking back I see Garroth running at me "Yes?" "Could I maybe walk with you? You know so I can get what the school looks like?" "Well we're not going to have the same schedule but sure.."
I walk up to the front of the school and wait by the door with Garroth. I see Gene looking over at me with Zenix and he smile, I feel my face heat up again "Are you sure your okay Y/N?" "I- I'm fine-" "Hey Garroth!" I look around and see a boy with tan skin, baby blue eyes and Dusty blonde hair. "Ah, who's this lovely lady Garroth?" "Oh quit it Freshmen!" I cross my arms "No one needs your disgusting flirt!" Garroth and The tan boy look at me with wide eyes " S- Sorry ill go..." The bell rings and I speed walk inside to get away from Garroth and his friend. Once I'm a distance away I sit down, Open my bag and grab my schedule.
Schedule;
Home Room
Math
Music
Lunch Break
Were Wolf
Were Wolf
Art
Phys Ed
Lunch Break
Free period
Free Period

I look at the top of my schedule for my home room, Room 20! That's the We're Wolf classroom... I start making my way there, climbing the stairs along with some other students. As I get to the top someone pulls my tail and pins me to a locker. I look around for help but the halls are clear. "Looks like little wolfy is stuck..." I look up at the person pinning me to the locker, Gene. "You know Wolfy? I could do ANYTHING to you here..." He leans in closet and bends down a few to my height. " I could.. Squeeze your butt.." He snakes one hand down, up your skirt and grabs your butt. I squeek and feel my face heat up again " I could... Kiss you" he leans in and kisses me. Not leaving the kiss, I decide to kiss him back. He let's go of pinning my arms to the locker and wraps his arms around my waist. I move my arms aswell and wrap them around Gene's neck. I wag my tail and my ears twitch. "Gene someone's coming!" When I open my mouth to talk he slips his tongue in my mouth and starts to explore my cavern. We hear a scream "DETENTION Y/N! YOU ASWELL GENE!" We start to walk with the teacher to her class for detention "You know, that was my first kiss.." Gene looks at me with blush dusting his cheeks. "But of course, it was the best kiss!" I whisper. Gene smiles and grabs my hand, "Y/N L/N, will you be my girlfriend?" A few students look at us, Genes kneeling and holding my hand.. The teacher turns around to look at us and she smiles slightly "yes" Gene gets up and embraces me in a hug. "I love you Y/N" I look into Genes eyes and whack him with my tail. "I love you too silly"
The End!