Chapter 3

"Tikki spots on."
No pov
Bright pink lights flashed in the night as Marinette became Ladybug. Then she went to the rooftop and used her yo-yo to swing for building to building her eyes searching for danger. She can to a stop when she landed on the Eiffel Tower. Her eyes skimmed over the city of Paris when heard a voice behind her.
"Hello m'lady."
She knew whose voice that was. She turned around and said "Hi Chat." "Well you look absolutely purr-fect tonight." He responded. She groaned as they both sat down. "You love my puns don't you, Bugaboo?" He asked. "No I don't." Secretly she did not that she would say this out loud.
Then she remembered what she had to tell him."Listen Chat I'm going to be leaving the day after tomorrow." "You are." His cat ears drooped as he said this. She nodded my head. "Where are you going ?" He asked sadly. "To America and I will be back before summer ends." She told him. "What am I supposed to do?" "What do you usually so when I'm gone?" "Wait for you to come back." He said as her gave her the kitten eyes. "Will you be able to handle akumas when I'm gone?" She asked her tone softer. He nodded his head.
She then heard her earrings beeping. She then stood up and said "I have to go, kitty." She then had used her yoyo to swing across the city stopped at the bakery and she went from the balcony to her room just as the transformation wore off. "Do you think Chat will be alright?" She asked Tikki. "Don't worry Marinette , Chat will be fine." "I guess you are right. Come on let's get some sleep." She said. She change into her black and purple pajamas and got into bed. After 10mins passed she fell a sleep.

I am not dead I had to take care of some problems. And I literally woke up and said I should write another chapter. Potter out.