Chapter 11

A.N. First off I'M SO SORRY, I GOT CAUGHT UP IN MY SCHOOL WORK AND FORGOT I SAID I WOULD POST LIKE 3 WEEKS AGO. Second thank you all who still read this story because I started this three years ago so... anyway enjoy this chapter.

Plagg skipped up to Adrien with a wheel of cheese in his arms and smiling like a mad man.

"Here, buy me cheese." He shoved it into Adrien's arms.

"Okay, okay." Adrien walks up to the counter to pay for the wheel of cheese.

He waited a few seconds for the clerk to ring him up.

"That will be 80 pounds." Said the clerk.

"80 pounds!!" Alya screeched.

Adrien turned to look at her. "Is that bad?"

"I will never understand rich people's obliviousness to the value of money." Nino shook his head.

"Just buy the cheese already." Plagg huffed even though he was practically drooling.

Adrien rolled his eyes and handed the clerk the money.

"Thank you, come again."

The group walked out of the store and started walking down the street.

Nino turned to face Plagg "How about you come with us to my place? I have some unwanted guests coming anyway." He glances at Adrien and Alya.

Alya rolls her eyes, but Adrien gives Plagg look that said say no.

Adrien's POV

It's not that I don't want him here, it's just a lot of things that can go wrong. Horribly, terribly wrong.

But Plagg, being the little devil he is, just smirks and looks at Nino.

"Are you sure, I wouldn't want to impose." Subtlety using his kitten eyes.

"Naw man it's cool. It feels good to have another person to hang out with. So you in?"

Plagg flashes a smile, canines glinting in the light.

"Sure, I would love to tag along"

That little sh-

"Great, now let's go I'm starving" Alya said as she pushed us towards Nino's house.

"Why do you automatically assume that I have food at my house?" Nino whined.

Alya stopped in her tracks behind us.

Nino and I turn around to ask her why.

Alya has her head down, smiling crazily. "Why do I assume you have food."

She raises her head with a crazy look in her eyes, staring Nino down.

"Because my parents went shopping yesterday and we still have no food that I can cook or fix in 10 minutes and every time I have snacks my siblings pop around the corner saying can I get some. But guess what, Nino? Some isn't some! IT'S NEVER SOME! After they get some guess what I'm left with?!? THE BAG. I'M LEFT WITH THE MOTHERFRICKIN' BAG" Alya huffs then she calms down.