Chapter 4

No one's pov
As the sun rose and began shine Marinette slowly awoke from a dreamless sleep. The blue bell eyed girl yawned as she dragged herself out of bed, careful not to wake the red and black creature next to her. Marinette picked up her phone that was on her desk and read the time. 'Oh, it's 8:34 well I might well pack my bags for tomorrow.'

2 hours later

"Okay, toothbrush. Check."
"Lotion. Check."
"Clothes. Check."
"Pajamas. Check"
"Marinette you've been through the whole list three times already you've got everything." Tikki, who woken up to the sound of Marinette crashing into the desk, told her.
" I know I just wanted to be sure." That was part of the reason for it. She was excited and nervous about going to U.S.A.
As she closed her suitcase her phone buzzed and she grabbed it looked at the the caller ID.
🐞Alya🐞
She then picked up the phone.
"Hello?"
"Hey girl."
"Hi Alya"
"Hi... I haven't seen you in forever all I get is hi."
"It's only been a day."
"Still, anyway I just got a text from Nino saying that he and Adrien are going to hang out and asked can we join?"
"I'm up for it. What time and place?"
"At the park at 12:00p.m."
"Alright see you there."
"Bye." And the she hung up. And with that she headed to the bath to take a shower. When she was clean stepped out of the shower, dried of and her outfit for today. Which consisted of a blue shirt with gray sleeves, jean shorts a blue beanie, a gray belt, a white watch and blue converse.

 Which consisted of a blue shirt with gray sleeves, jean shorts a blue beanie, a gray belt, a white watch and blue converse

She started to work on her designs to pass time.

Meanwhile at Agreste Mansion

Adrien's pov

"Can you believe it Plagg. I can't get pass the fact that my dad actually allowed me and my friends to do this." I was excited because of what my dad told me earlier.

Flashback
I woke up 8:30 as usual and got out of bed. Thirty minutes later Natalie walked in and said my father wanted to see me. I had no lessons or fencing practice today, so I wondered what was the reason. I had reached his office door and I began to knock. "Come in." I opened the and was greeted by the sight of my father. "Adrien I have a new line of clothes that are going out this summer. We will be in other country for the three weeks we will be leaving tomorrow." Just as I was about to protest he spoke again. "I will allow you to bring three friends along with us." I was so happy that I would have someone to talk during the three weeks. "Thank you, sir." He nodded. I turned around and walk out the door. I walked to my room and grabbed my phone. I texted Nino to ask can he hang out today and can he asked Marinette and Alya too.
End of Flashback

'I can't wait to go to... He never said where we were going. Well I will ask before I leave.' I had already packed and check my things. 'What time is it? 11:30 already?! Well I need to get changed.' I had changed into a blue button up shirt, white shorts, and white shoes.

' I had changed into a blue button up shirt, white shorts, and white shoes

Just then my father's assistant came in. "You have a visitor." She said then walked out. I went to the main entrance and saw Nino waiting for me. "Hey Nino." "Sup dude. Are you ready to go?" As I walked down the stairs. When I reached the door I put on my sunglasses. "Yep." Was my response. We then walked out the door.
The park
When we got to the park we saw Marinette and Alya waiting g in line for ice cream. 'Marinette looks so cu- STOP Adrien you love ladybug.' After they got their icecream the saw us and walked over. "Hey guys" they said. They both handed me and Nino icecream. Mari had strawberry, Alya had chocolate, Nino had cookies n' cream, and I had vanilla my favorite. We all sat down and began to chat. "Well I have something tell you guys," I started. "My dad is has a new line of clothes in other country and I have to go with him." They looked down sorrow until I said "He also said I could take three people with me!"

I have decided that I will do weekly updates. If I didn't update one week I will do two updates the next.😎😎Til then my readers