Chapter 7

A.N. Sorry if the story is choppy. I have been working on the is story in school for the past week. Now on to the story my lovelies.

Once all of us was in the car we started to go to Emma's house. "Hey,can you hand me the aux cord?" John said. "No." We all deadpanned. We love John but, his taste of music is weird. Last time we handed him the cord he started playing the hamster song. "How about i take the cord." I said picking it up. I went through my playlist  'Ah ha, here we go'  the intro to 'Fancy by Iggy Azalea began to play. "No, not this song again." John cried. "What are you talking about, Johnny? This is one of the best songs ever." Nick said. "You're delusional." Emma said. "Hater." nick muttered.

"Listen to this jam, show 'em what you got Inbox, fresh" Me and Nick started singing.
"First thing's first, I'm the realest (realest)" Emma joined in. "No, not you too." John groaned.
"Drop this and let the whole world feel it (let them feel it)
And I'm still in the Murda Bizness
I could hold you down, like I'm givin' lessons in physics (right, right)" "Please stop." he said
You should want a bad bitch like this (huh?)
Drop it low and pick it up just like this (yeah) I started to dance.
Cup of Ace, cup of Goose, cup of Cris "I'M BEGGING YOU." John cried.
High heels, somethin' worth a half a ticket on my wrist (on my wrist)
Takin' all the liquor straight, never chase that (never)
Rooftop like we bringin' '88 back (what?) "PLEASE" he shouted. We started to sing louder
Bring the hooks in, where the bass at?
Champagne spillin', you should taste that...

John was in curled in ball shaking. Finally we reached the house. Nick dragged John into the house, he knocked himself out by banging his head on the window, while Emma and I took the food in the house.

Once the food was put away we had went in the living room to check on John. "He's still out of it." Nick said. "I HAVE AN IDEA" I shouted and then i ran out of the room and came back with a bucket of water. "WAIT..." Nick yelled. He pulls a marker out of his pocket and draws on John's face. Nick may look intimidating but he's just a big goofball. "That will show him not to mess with my bike." Nick is really possessive of his motorcycle so when John spray painted his bike pink lets just say John has had bad luck since. "Okay 1...2...3!" I threw the water on him. He shot up and off the couch. " I DIDN'T DO IT!" He shouted. When his foot touched the floor he slipped and landed on his back. "OW... YOU MOTHERFUDGER!" We started laughing our butts off. "Just you wait... I'm going to get all of you." He groaned in pain as he got off the floor. "I'm going to go change clothes. Then he left dripping water on the floor.

No one's pov
When John got the bathroom he looked into the mirror and saw his face. "WHOEVER WROTE ON MY FACE YOU'RE DEAD" "Okay, what do you guys want to do?" Marinette giggles. "How about get the water off the floor?" Emma suggested. In the background you could see Nick trying to get away. Before he could leave the room Marinette grab the back of his shirt. "And we're do you think you're going, biker boy?" Marinette questioned him with a raised eyebrow. "Oh, just to get some towels for the water." He stated a bit too quickly. "You mean these towels?" As Emma raised said objects in her hands. "Busted." Emma threw a towel towards him. "Now help us get this up" motioning to the water on the floor.

After they got the water all of a sudden Failure by Neffex started playing on tv. They all turned towards it. "OW!" Nick exclaimed. The girls turned towards him and saw a pillow. They quickly turned around and saw two pillows flying towards them. Marinette dodged out reflex. Emma did the same but she was a second too late. "Didn't I tell you were going to get it." John said smugly.
"Oh, I'm gonna show you what your gonna get!" Screamed Emma as she chased John with the pillow. As they ran towards the back of the house Nick whispered "Come on I have an idea."
"Come back here you son of a half-troll, rat-eating, munge bucket!" Yelled Emma. "Never!" Said John. As he turned the corner he was met with a face full of whipped cream. "What the frick?!?" And then a pillow was thrown at the back of his head. "Ha! I win! Emma exclaimed. "Do you feel accomplished Johnny?" Nick teased with a shit eating grin on his face. "I hate you all." John groaned.
A.N short chapter, I know, I have writers block and I really wanted to give you guys a chapter. Well I guess it can't be helped. Ciao✌🏾.