Please read

Okay so I have this story I have been working on and I really need some feedback. And I will post the next chapter sometime late tomorrow night or early Saturday morning.

CLANK! The bat narrowly missed my head. "Come back Chares. I just want to play with you." he said as I was running. Bile started to rise in my throat as the cruel reality caught up with me. If I didn't outrun him... I don't want to even think about it. I turned the corner hoping for a way out but, to my horror it was a dead end. My breathing got heavier, I was starting to panic. "Well, well looks like our little game of cat and mouse has come to an end." I spun around to look at him. I don't need to see to know he has a wicked smile on his face. He started to walk towards me. My heartbeat was beating faster, 'You know what you need to do.' No, I won't do it. My attacker was getting closer by the second. I was getting dizzy. I won't do it! 'You will die if you don't.' My vision blurred. 'DO IT.' NO! I DON'T WANT TO! "It was only a matter of tim-" He started choking. He was wheezing and struggling to breathe. He eyes stared at me, pleading for help. Thump. His body fell to the ground. And through the hazy fog of my mind I saw his sweaty, pasty face. From the corner of his mouth, blood was trickling down his skin. A trail so small I almost missed it. My vision started to fade, bloodloss started to catch up with me. I dropped to my knees and laid against the brick wall as I waited for the sweet release of death.

Should I continue with the story? Is it trash? Is it amazing (probably not)? Let me know please. Sorry if you that this was a chapter.✌🏾