Chapter 12

A.N. I let my procrastination get the best of me again, my bad. Sorry for the trashy chapter but I felt I had to update so... enjoy the chapter... or don't.

They were all sitting down on the couch watching the Voltron episode where Hunk and Lance were stuck on the the underwater planet.

"I'm bored." Nino groaned.

"Same." Agreed Alya.

Plagg was hanging upside down on the couch looking like he was going to pass out at any second.

Adrien perked up as he had an idea. "How about we build a fort?"

Plagg slowly turns his head towards Adrien. "What's a fort?" He tilted his head making him look more cat-like.

"Wait a minute, you don't know what a fort is? Like a blanket fort?" Alya looked at him surprised.

Plagg had a confuzzled look on his face.

"Well it's official, we are making a fort. No ifs, ands, or buts." Nino stood up. "How do you not know what fort is? You know what that is not important now."

Nino walked over and grabbed Plagg's arm and dragged him off the couch.

"Alya, you and Plagg get the blankets and pillows." He directed.

"Aye aye, captain." Alya pulled Plagg to his feet and pushed him towards the hall closet.

"Adrien, you help me move the table and the couch."

"No problem."

They moved the tables and by the time they were finished Plagg and Alya were back.

"Alright lets get started!"

1 Hour later

The king sat in his throne room as his piercing green eyes looked down at the peasant before him

The king dismissed his ever so loyal knight and he stood up, examining the the blonde.

"So what makes you think that you, a commoner, would be able to sneak into my castle and get away with it?"

The king walked towards the kneeling man and yanked his chin upward to look at him. "Answer me, peasant!"

The blonde glared up at him and spat in his face. "I will tell you nothing."

The king wiped his face and glared back at the man. "Fine. Have it your way." He let go of his grip on the man.

"Sir knight" He shouted. The knight walks back in to the room.

"Yes, Sire."

"Take this worthless commoner to the dungeons and prepare for his public execution.

"Yes, Milord."

The knight grabs the man and proceeds to take him to the dungeons. However, before he could reach the doorway the doors slammed open.

A woman dressed in an elegant black dressed walked into the throne room with a regal air surrounding her.

The king narrowed his eyes at her. "Sister." He spat out bitterly.

"My queen." The commoner bows his head at the woman.

The woman had a wicked grin on her face as she walked forward. "My dear brother, surely you are not going to kill my faithful servant."

The king sneered at her. "Don't think just because we are are of blood relation I will let him get away with trespassing on my territory.

The queen's smile did not falter. She drew her sword from the sheath on the side of her dress and swung at the king. The king was quick to react and drew his sword to block the attack.

"Well I guess I'm going to have to beat it out of you." The queen made quick attacks that were all met with a counter.

"I will never fall." The king roared.

"We'll see about that." The queen made move that forced the king to stumble. She knocked the sword out of his hand and kicked it away. She threw down her own sword and lunged at the king and started to tickle him.

"Yield!" She forced her opponent to the ground.

The king was laughing uncontrollably and was struggling to breathe. He banged his hand against the floor in submission. "I yield, I yield."

The queen got up and smiled. "I win.

Plagg whined. "No fair, you cheated."

"How is it cheating when there were no rules?" Alya was doing her victory dance around the fort.

"That was definitely cheating!" Nino yelled

Adrien laughed. "You are just made that we won and you lost."

"No I'm not. Hello police, I suspect Russian hacking is going on in my apartment."

Plagg sighed in content as he closed his eyes. "This was a lot of fun and I'm glad you guys let me hang with you all day."

"Don't worry about." Alya said.

"Yeah it's fun to have new people around. We should do this a lot more often. What do you say?" Nino turned to Plagg only to find he was already asleep.

"We should head to sleep too guys." Adrien said. "It's getting late and we need to pack tomorrow."

"Yeah, you're right."

The three claimed their respective spots and fell asleep. All of the anticipating what the rest of their summer will be like.

A.N. Is it just me or is there a lack of emotion in this chapter. Anyway next time on Marinette's secret we will be going back to our favorite bluebell-eyed beauty. Thank you for reading my story and I take criticism. Seriously where is the criticism? There is a lot things wrong  with this story. Anyhow, tune in for next time, ciao.