AN: Hey, Guys

Well, hello. I am still here, as you may have noticed. I am not dead. I have not had to delete my account. Wattpad has not banned me for breaking the end users licence agreement through actions like being discriminatory, vulgar, or dissing the "Ghostbusters" reboot. I have still been active on Wattpad.

That includes writing. I've been writing on here since I last updated "Cipher." This project has not been abandoned (though I do need to stop creating unpublished works with tempting descriptions so I don't take up time writing chapters for them!). However, life has been busy lately. Nothing bad has happened, just busy, so don't freak out. So rather than try and continue to work around my currently hectic schedule, I'm going to save up all of the chapters I've written and publish them in about two weeks or so to make up for these last few weeks of nothing. After that, I plan on getting back on track with the usual one or two chapters a week thing.

I hope that's all right with you guys. I just wanted to let you know that this book is definitely being worked on. I'll be back soon.

Thanks for all the support from all you guys so far! Things are just starting to pick up, and I promise, your patience will soon be rewarded!

~Owen