Chapter 6- Back To School

A month had passed before anyone could realize it, time for all the kids to go back to school. Emma, Ty, Dan, Ron, and I start down our road to walk to school, dreading having to spend the rest of the year in a place with people who we couldn't stand to well. Emma makes her way over to where i'm walking beside Ty and reaches for my hand, none of the other were use to this yet.

"Hey Colten, have you noticed that truck up there, it's been circling around and slowing down near us." Dan asked, Ron answers before I can

"Dan it's the first day of school, they might be making sure their kid gets to school, a lot of kids walk to school."

"I don't know about that Ron, I haven't seen that truck around here, not since the I ....broke my hand. Wait, isn't that the truck of the guy I got into a fight with?"

"I think it is, he seemed to hate you even before you spilt his drink." It was just like Ty to remember I got into a fight.

As if by que the truck came by but this time it stopped a block ahead of us, and just my luck it was the guy I got into a fight with. He came walking down towards us, slim figure and punk like appearance, around 30. Was he really going to try to start something with four guys against one? He kept coming towards us, mainly towards me, and pulls out gun. We all duck as a bullet goes flying over our heads.

"Guys run, get to somewhere safe!" I yelled towards my group of friends.

They all take off expecting me to be following them, I wasn't about to let a guy trying to hurt me hurt them. Mess with me, alright I'll deal with it, mess with those I love, run.

"What do you want, why try to kill someone over one drinkt?" I ask the guy

"I don't care about the drink dumbass, how are you alive?"

"What do you mean?"

"You were suppose to of died in the fire, but here you are."

"YOU STARTED THE FIRE, YOU KILLED MY PARENTS BECAUSE YOU LOST ONE DRINK!" I could feel the anger running through my veins like fire. I wanted to kill him.

"Don't be stupid you know what your parents did, they'd gloat about everything"

"I don't know what you are talking about!"

"Your dad killed my brother, my parents, they destroyed my life so I wanted to destroy theirs."

"My parents would never kill anyone. You, you are the killer!"

"You act like you don't know about the war, your dad begged for his life and then no sooner than he was spared, he killed them. Your father was a cowa-"

His was cut off from a quick tackle to the ground. His gun slid and went into the sewer drain near where we fell. All Hell broke loose as we hit each other back and forth, I could feel the blood running down my face as one more punch collided with his jaw line, I felt a crack go up my arm along with one where I hit, breaking his jaw.

All the sudden everything stopped even the birds in the sky, and before I knew it there was eight people were standing around us, four of them being Ty, Dan, Ron, and with a sigh of relief I see Emma. Two of the police looking guys there move towards the guy I was fighting, holding ....sticks? They said something, I guess in a different language and the guy falls stiff, unable to move, and take him disappearing into thin air. What the hell was happening. The last one standing there, a old woman in a dress holding one of the sticks too.

"Hello Mr. Craft, I trust you know what's happened but seeing the look on your face would say otherwise, come with me." She says as she waves her stick and a bright light clouds my vision. What the fuck was going on.