Chapter 9 double trouble

Chris pov

I wake up to my loud ass alarm and feel arms wrapped around me I look down and slightly shake aminah " aye ma you gotta go " she looks up at me with crust in her eyes and bats her eyelashes giving me a warm smile "morning baby " she says in a nasty ass raspy voice " did you not hear me ? You gotto go " I say tilting my head a little " I gotta what are you really kicking me out? Deadass" she says with anger and confusion all in her voice" ahh yeah and ya boyfriend called he said when he see you again he gonna beat ya ass for being with me eh sounds like a personal problem you should go handle that " she immediately pales and jumps off the bed almost falling looking around for her clothes i simply get up and walk to the bathroom silly hoe " aye let your self out make sure you lock the bottom lock " I hop in the shower and wash all over my body ..I Have to go see Jaay today she's probably fucking pissed at me well I don't know I don't even know if she likes me I can tell she had fun though. I got out the shower and picked out a simple outfit some bleached jeans a black T-shirt and my black timbs I grabbed my keys and headed out...

Jaay pov

I sat at the table eating breakest jaylen might be dumb as fuck but she can cook her ass off I guess I was smacking to hard or something because as i was eating i heard her make the smacking sound but loud.. As the fuck " okay damn I get it " I finished up and took my plate to the kitchen and I heard a knock on The door " who the fuck is at my house at 8:00am I opened the door and seen the person I actually hoped it wouldn't be great.. Morning ruined "How did you find my house Chris " i said annoyed af " she scoffed " well you did put me out your house at 5:00am before I had to know where the fuck I was at to find out where I was going " I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms " come in " she walked in the house and sat on the couch looking at me " boo the fuck what do you want " I rolled my eyes " ty hole mf but I just wanted to know if you were mad at me and by the looks of it..your mad at me sooo stop being mad at mee " she pouts and crosses her arms " I'm actually not mad at you I could care less your not my bitch I say looking down at her " Bet I can make you mine though " she says walking over to me staring at me with. Those beautiful cat like eyes " oh really and How can you do that" I ask testing her she was about to kiss me then jaylen walked in and chris moved fast looking down" yuck " I hear jaylen mumble " oh shut the fuck up " stupid asshole " well jaay can I take you out still " she says in a hopeful voice.

Yes bitch duh the fuck

" ugh yea i guess im about to go shower " I say walking upstairs

Chris pov

I sit there waiting for jaay when her sister jaylen comes and sits next to me " how the fuck you end up fucking with her?" she says rolling her eyes what is it with them and this eye rolling them bitches gone fall out " Well she's nice and ugh stuff " she shakes her head and smirks " what? Did she drug you she must put it down good or something "....she aint put it down on nothing " she looked at me and laughed ... "You know you can have better why settle for less. " She licked her lips and shit I felt Like cumming rite then and there " I Looked down feeling my face heat up she lifted my chin up and bit her lip pushing her soft pink lips against mines

Ahh fuck double trouble...

What you think about this
Im tired💀 so im sorry its short and im sorry if there's mistakes i was drifting off