Chapter 5

Before Jaay's deceiving ass could leave, I quickly wiped my mouth and grabbed her arm.

"Yo! What the fuck? Who the fuck are you to be handling me like this? Didn't you just witness how I exposed you? You must've not learnt ya lesson," A sly smirk spreads across her face and I let her go.

I shoved her scrawny body into the restroom door and the locked the door. I gripped my hair, let my arms fall and gripped my hair again.

I jacked her up by her shirt and got into her face, "What the fuck is wrong with you?! I deserved this?! Huh! I deserves just because I told you you didn't mean shit to me?! You fucking sorry ass nigga! You wanna do all this tough boy shit although you take every fucking thing I say to heart! You make no fucking sense!"

She latched her hand over my fist, tightly gripping it, "You fucking bitch! This is a designer shirt and you just popped a button off with your manly ass grip! You better get the fuck off of me, before I lay the pipe on you again."

I ignored her dirty comment and let go of her shirt. She was so fucking stupid and it clearly showed.

I then looked down at her rose tattoo on her wrist, chuckled and wiped two imaginary tears away, "You're so fucking dumb. Why did you feel the satisfaction to do that? Did I satisfy your needs Jaay? 'Payback's a bitch'? What kinda second grade shit are you on? You won't ever have the last laugh Jaay. Not before I do."

Jaay squinted her eyes at me and adjusted her shirt. That stupid smirk return to her face as she picked up the button off the floor.

"What the fuck are you talking about? You know what?" she took a look at the unattached button and laughed, "You sucked my dick, I don't have to listen to anything you have to say. You weren't saying anything smart when you were sucking me up. Thanks for the head doe."

Jaay waved me off before I could grab her up again. I groaned loudly in frustration.

Oh wait. I smirked to myself in cleverness. Got something for that ass tomorrow, Jaay.I walked out the bathroom with head held high, ignoring every single rude remark that was spoken to me or about me.

I breezed my way though the end of my last class with my music blasting and my hood on.

I got home in a quickness of fifteen minutes and plopped on my bed, falling asleep.

Hours later I awoke to a constant vibration on my bed. I groaned, wiped my face and picked up my phone.

J: what the fuck were you talking about bitch?

:shut the fuck up and hop outta my messages. BLOCKED.

I press the 'BLOCK CONTACT' icon on her number and tossed my phone on my nightstand; looking at my alarm clock in the process.

The time read 6:15 A.M.

I cracked my toes and hopped outta my bed, going straight to my closet.

What will it be today Chris?

Jeans and a button up? Nah.

Joggers and a tee? Nope.

Jogging suit? Yep.

I grabbed the all navy blue Nike suit out of my closet along with the navy blue Air Force 1's.

Once I grabbed my attire, I laid it out on the bed and proceeded to the shower. I took a quick one, making sure to thoroughly wash up with my lavender scented body wash. I dried off, slid my clothes on and threw a bottle of baby lotion in my bag just in case. I then put a toothbrush and toothpaste to my teeth and started brushing.