Chapter 17

Jaay's pov

           Aren't I the worst ? Chris really thought she could get me to fall
For her and just play with my heart like that ? I stared at myself in the mirror .. doesn't she know I can have anybody ? I made her my special someone and she played me for my ain't shit ass sister. Chris is my baby well was my baby I don't even know I wanna break her I've done it physically yeah.. but mentally and emotionally nah. I wanna fuck with her head . I wanna fuck with her heart and make sure when she fucks with someone else she hesitates because she doesn't want them to turn out the way I did . I want her to get nervous and always be on her next girlfriends ass because she can't trust her fully . I want her anxiety to kick in so she panics when her next bitch takes to long to text back .. I wanna fuck her up so bad that she pushes away everyone else away because she still loves me but she's scared of another me . The feeling of ones pain feels so good .. the look in their eyes .. the way they act happy the fake smile they give people .. the way their voices crack just thinking about me .. "Ahh" I groan a little feeling a little pre - cum in my boxers .. shit I'd love to see that pain in her beautiful eyes I'd love every bit of it " ayee jaay we're going to the pool you tryna come ? Ya lonely ass need to get you a lil bitch anyway. "bet i'll meet ya'll down there just give me a minute  " she walked out and i went upstairs and put on a bikini top and some shorts and grabbed a towel .

when I got to the pool chris was sitting between jaylen's legs laughing and playing in the water i stared at her nice slim waist her curly mane drenched in water and her nice round breast i licked my lips a little and my eyes met her face. She has always had a natural mean mug and a beautiful ass smile it made me melt every time i saw it we soon made eye contact and she blushed looking down a little..mm she is a cold piece i went to go sit down on one of the pool chaises and laid back . The warm sun seemed as if it was right in front of me i pouted . i didn't even put on any sunscreen my skin is gonna be super darker . My skin has always been sensitive , like sensitive to everything . I remember when my dad drenched jaylen and I in sweltering hot water and my entire body was cascaded with wounds deep wounds .. my skin was peeling off meanwhile jaylen was just red. I hope my skin doesn't  get t-" hey " Ilooked up to see a pretty lightskin girl looking down at me she sat at the edge of the chaise and just looked at me " ughh hi" she giggled a little "why do you look so confused " i just curled my nose up like bitch i'm confused as hell .. who told your cute ass to come interupt my thoughts and sit on my shit " um who are you ma and what do you want " she stuck her hand out " Im naustacia but call me staci and hmm what i want? that probably would be you i chuckled a little at her corniness and shook her hand " oh do you you might just be able to have me staci i sat up a litte to where her body was inbetween my legs and i grabbed my phone " give me your number babygirl " i whispered in her ear she giggled again and i felt eyes burning holes in the side of my face I knew it was chris so i just ignored it its her honeymoon she betta suck my dick the fuck. Staci gave me her number and scurried away and i watched her ass switch back and forth ass she walked away to her friends . I got up sat my stuff on the chaise and jumped into the pool .Jaylen came over to me and dabbed me up " look at you getting playyyy nigga" she said laughing i smirked at her and spotted a thick chocolate jawn staring me down i winked at her and motioned my hands towards me tellng her too come here " shit and im about to get some more " chris huffed and i just chuckled " man im tryna get like you sis but you know I got a wife and shit " she said mugging chris she playfully  Chris shook her head " I ain't stop you any other time " she whispered but i heard her clearly " what you say babe " chris just shook her head " noth-" " hey sexy " the chocolate girl cut chris off and her nose began to get red that always happened When she got upset " wassup ma ? What you eyeing me down for you like something you see " she looked at me and rolled her eyes " i mean im over here ain't I of course i see sum i like" i pulled her a little closer to me " i mean i see sum i like to i locked eyes with chris then looked at chocolate and gripped her waist " mm so what you gonna do about th-" "yo ma your tracks showing and you got a bad ass tan on your face you look darker everywhere but at least ya eyebrows and lipstick ain't mess up " the girl quickly covered her head and smiled nervously looking down a little  " um ill just see you around " she said looking embrassed " she swam away and i looked at chris mugging her " bitch what the fuck " she flicked me off" that bitch looked like a dirty mop stick ole beanheaad ass girl like get the fuck"  i smirked " you sound real jealous " i jumped out of the pool and walked back to my things grabbing my belongings "I AM NOT  " i heard her yell and i just laughed a little bit .