Chapter 1(:

Angel P.O.V~

Italy: Sacred Heart Hunting Team, Rhiannon,Gage,Baileigh,Brett,and Angel

It was bareley dawn and yet the Sacred Heart Hunting team was surrounded by so much violence and death, angel was strugiling to make it out of the burning building she was in. She guessed that her team was flipping out because she could hear them all screaming her name outside the window. Angel was scared and she knew her team could feel it because they were all conneted like that, they could all feel when someone was hurt in danger and bascily any thing else you could possibly think of. angel rushed too the window just in time for Rhiannon to look up and see her." Guys i found her shes upstairs in the window. LOOK!" Angle watched with fear as her team ran up behind Rhi, as everyone looked up at her. She could see everyone, Rhi in her black jeans, Used to be white tank-top and high-tops, as always, next was Gage, Rhi's boyfriend, dressed in red jeans, and a black shirt with his high-tops on, then it was Baileigh-or bai- dressed in stained with who-knows-what jeans and a ripped-up plaid shirt and her boots, and then all the way in the back staring up at angel with tears in his eyes was Brett, in his red-stained-nothing-left blue jeans and no shirt, she thought back... yupp hed been wearing one when they first got here, must have lost it in a fight, she thought. from what she could see the rest of her team was messed uppretty badly, she looked down at her self, her jean cut offs were almost completly gone and her favorite plaid shirt ,which she always wore on missions, had a huge hole in the side and was coverd in blood from the deep wond she had on her side, she poked it wondering why she couldnt feel anything, as soon as her finger touched the wound she went down as some much pain flicked through her body at once, she howled out in pain and she could hear bai and rhi screaming her name telling her to hold on, it would be ok. suddenly the house shock with some much force angel thought that it would fall but then she heard footsteps and her name. She tried to call out but she was weak with pain. "help in here" she called but it only came out a little sqeak. she knew she had to help whoever was trying to find her so she moved over to the door and started hitting it as hard as she could without causing it to fall on her. "wait i hear somthin" automaticlly she recondised Brett voice, she pouded again, "i hear it too" someone eles shouted, a someone eles she didnt know, "upstairs" Brett shouted back. angel could tell by the vibrations on the floor that they had found her, she heard her name. Then she blacked out...