Chapter 2~

Angel P.O.V~

Home: sacred heart hunting team, Rhiannon,Gage,Baileigh,Alex,and Angel

"angel.... sweetie are you ok... come one wake up please, be ok.." i heard a small sniffle as i slowly come back to it, i slowly opend her eyes and looked around, i was home. Home sweet home... in a church. "OMG!! your ok, GUYS!! shes ok.." i looked over to see Brett with a sobbing bai wrapped in his arms smiling at her while whispering into bai's ear. finally Bai calmed down enough to look down at me

. "hey sweetie, how ya feelin'" she asked kneeling down next to the bed. " well honestly i feel like i was hit by a 20 ton bus," she laughed" but i think im ok." bai looked up worriedly at Brett " well at least your ok" angel started to worry " ummmm... bubby how long was i out?" she asked lookin up at brett. his smiled wavored a little bit but caught it before bai noticed "umm well about a day and a half.." just then i heard the sound of running foot steps and in 2 seconds Rhi gage and levi burst in to the room, smiling like maniacs. "Angel.... i missed you.. now hurry up  and get better so we can go outside and PLAYYYYY!!!" levi shouted. " Gage gave levi a Calm-your-self look and then smiled over at angel, "please im begging you get better soon i cant deal with this little idioitic-werido anymore!!" everybody looked at Gage standing there smiling while levi gave him a look that was 100% a death glare. Then every one just busted out laughing, and Angel stomach choose that momnet to growl like she hadnt eatin in weeks, which only caused even more laughter " well guess we can skip the ' are you hungry' snd just go get the food" Brett said. angel swung her feet over the sidew of her bed sudenly self conscious about what she sould have been wearing since levi was there. But instead of her bloodied shorts and holy shirt she was now in clean jeans  shorts and a red tank top and there was no sign of blood anywhere. everyone started to leave but Bai grabbed her hand and whisperd" i cleaned you so u wouldn't be dirty anymore." "thanks bai, i love you!" " love you too princess, now go im gettin the evil eye from levi over there." Angel looked up to see levi staring at them from the doorway, she hugged bai and ran to levi who opened his arms to catch her. " omg i misssed you  too le." he laughed at the use of his stupid nick-name she gave him " lets go get food, shall we?" he asked and let her go first like a perfect little gemtlemen. angel couldnt help but feel the protectiveness coming from Levi,in waves. and she didnt know why but she actually liked it...weird.....