Chapter 3~

P.O.V bai~

" omg that was the best meal i'v ever had" we had just gotten back from dinner and levi, angel, brett and bai sat in Bais room laying around joking with one antother while they had a chance to. "ok guys yall go ahead and get to bed,levi make sure you keep your hands to yourself." brett said giving levi a wink. " BUBBA!!" " ang i was kidding i promise, calm down" "haha very funny" "go get some sleep i love yall and well see you in the morning at breakfast" levi went and opened the door and angel walked out, laughing so loud we could hear her down the hall. " so now that the gone....." brett growled and jumped up from aginst the wall, and slowly stalked toward bai. " omg noooo you don't u dont always win that easliy" bai shouted and jumped up omto the bed,( yeah they are werewolves so is ang and levi, bu they liked to be called keepers, not werewoles, and rhi and gage are half fae half witch and Alex is a vampire,) "come here sweet little thing" brett said evily. "and if i said no?" i replied, "then i would do this," he said as he jumped onto the chest at the edge of my bed and growled as he slowly stalked toward me backing me into the coner, and then he pounced. he landed infront of me turned me around backed into the coner and pulled me down with him, all the while i was laughing. " did i win?" he asked innocenly "not a chance" i replied " then i will make you believe i won" he whisperd "again not a chance" i said. "then get ready for your punishment" he said darkly.  "for what exactly?" i asked smiling..