Chapter 6~

Bai~

 i slowly walked the rest of the way to the door and used my power to figure out who it was, oh thank god i thought , it was only ang and levi. ' hey guys come on in' i said opening the door. ang hugged me and walked over to hug brett and me and levi did our hand-shake. ' ummmm...bai whats on your hand....' ang asked. i looked over at brett to see if we should tell them and he nodded. 'well we yall left last night me and brett had a little fun and then this morning after i woke up he came back in and asked me to marry him, sooo i said yes!!' i said , walking over to lay on my bed with brett. 'OHH MA GAWD!!!' ang shouted running over to us and landing on top of me, i' ve always thought of you as more of a sister now it'll be real!!' ' congrats man!' levi said to brett and they high-fived,' of course i never thought youd be the first one to get a girl' he said laughing. 'dude, shut up your my bro and im no longer single, so yupp gonna rub it in' brett shouted and leaped off the bed and they started to wrestle. ' boys,' ang said' cant live with'em cant live without'em' ' i know right' i said laughing. ' soo have yall thought of anything specific about the wedding?' ahe asked, daydreaming. 'nope were gonna wait until the whole team knows then we have to talk to alex about it' i said. ' right i forgot about that, but can we go  get breackfast first so we can tell everyone?!' she asked excitedly. 'yepp lets go,' i said ' BOYS IF YOU WANT FOOD I SUGGEST Y'ALL STOP FIGHTING AND COME WITH US!!' they both freezed and then leap up to come to us. levi took angel's hand and walked out of the open door, i ran to my closet and changed into old jeans and a tanktop then ran back to brett, as we walked outta the door i felt brett's arm around my waist, i put my head on his shoulder as we walked and watched the happy 'couple' walk down the hall toward the dining room and the smell of freash chocolate chip waffles floating in the air, meaning Alex was awake, i made 2 mental notes 1 being the need to talk to Alex about me and brett and the 2nd being the need to talk to ang and levi about there 'relationship'. that outta be fun i thought sarcasticly.